2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys we're at 3,339 posts on this one Sidebar thread! :eek:

It is has been going strong since yesterday morning.

Closing up for the night.

See you guys for breakfast in the morning. :)

LOL - who says both the touching video and the fight didn't happen? Just cause CA only mentioned one of them doesn't mean the other one didn't happen also.

Don't forget the cindy said she tucked casey and caylee into bed together before she went off to bed..

...Another Walton family moment..

Did RH say why he believes this?

Could not hear it all, but mainly that there are too many questions, too many things the state can't say for sure, how she died, when she died, where she died, etc...

I thought he said "aggravated manslaughter of a child".
I don't know if there is a difference.

What kind of sentence does that bring?

Here's what I don't get: KC knew Zenaida did not live at Sawgrass apartments at a certain apartment # but she led them there anyway. Even after the officers confirmed from Sawgrass apartments that Zenaida Gonzalez had never lived there she continued to stick to this lie. Unbelievable! Of course she left a phone that contained Zenaida's # in her office she did not have. I'm wondering if she really believed in her lies because otherwise, how did she stick to lies that have already been proven false?

Ah, but she did do a little adjustment to account for the apt. she gave. The first time she said Zanny lived at 210 Sawgrass then when caught lying she said she dropped her off at the staircase.

I heard the word manslaughter, am pretty sure...the show will be posted at some point, to listen again...

One of the lesser included charges is Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child. (Hornsby shortened it to "Agg. Mans." when he referenced it. ) Under FL sentencing guidelines it carries a max of 30 years and from what I understand, 85% of that time must be served before parole consideration.

Okay guys we're at 3,339 posts on this one Sidebar thread! :eek:

It is has been going strong since yesterday morning.

Closing up for the night.

See you guys for breakfast in the morning. :)

See y'all in the morning! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member