2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to the post by one hooa wife...if Cindy got served why would she need to be served by defense or prosceution. They can recall at any time right??? So who might be serving her???if that's what happened

I suspect if it was in re: a separate matter. Just sharing info... I did see in the video I referenced previously, the deputy talking to Cindy and also Cindy leaving alone after the convo w/attorney. She shows something to GA they confer and she leaves with a white slip of paper. I have no idea what if anything it means.

Just a reminder......... in the last days we have seen twitters which do not meet our TOS. The possibility being anyone can twitter and we don't know for sure who is sending some of these. If it doesn't meet TOS don't bring it here even if the name appears to be MSM.

And only MSM tweets. NO private twitters.

Thanks.

Me neither..The link led to "Unable to locate"..and I am using Internet Exploror..tried numerous times..so there has to be something wrong with copy and pasted link..Too many // or sumptin??

Bottomline is tho..its only speculation as all convo has been sealed:waitasec:

link is repaired, and I agree, everything is speculation, link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356205/index.html

Well here you have it folks!

He observed: "He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child. That's why they didn't want him involved in the baby's birth. That's where he was going. The judge stopped it."

The defense team has not rested, and Baez goes bumbling his mouth at what was to get Casey off. Obviously Mason thought that before this was over, they could get Lee to admit to this, or one of the Anthonys.

If this was the only Lie that they could create to get Casey off, oh for sure Mason is ticked off! Baez was more than likely whining that he and Geraldo had some kind of deal that this would not become public...wah, wah, wah...

I don't think he had any intention of falling on his sword - more like trying to stop himself from saying she is guilty and he hopes she gets the death penalty.

That she has ruined his life, took Caylee's life and destroyed his parents and their family.

And it all caught up to him in that moment.And who knows how often he has cried over this ?
It's complex . He was honest when he answered "I don't want to be here,I don't want my parents or my sister to be here."

Didn't the computer guy say they can tell by the URL if it's a typed search or a pop up ad?

I have been known to do that if I find something nice cheaply.

Were there any shoes missing from the home? (Well, as far as you can trust the family to tell it like it is.)

Just riffing off your post, Donjeta...

About the shoes...
with 31 days "lead time" to put things in dumpsters, etc. there is no telling what may have been thrown away, disposed of, hidden, etc.

Things just make less sense to me with every day that passes as I still try to logically figure out the when, what, where, and how of Caylee's murder. The one thing I'm not confused about is the WHO.

:banghead:

As for Geraldo, nothing he has said about this case so far has amounted to much so I see no reason to start paying him any mind now. lol (MOO)

I bet that come Monday morning we're going to find out that it was all much ado about nothing. (maybe if I say it enough, it'll be true! lol)

Don't worry. Lee is just fine. Did you watch the video of today's court hearing? Cindy was looking great and chatting it up with the guy beside her. She looked like she had no care in the world. George had the sniffles. I'm guessing allergies.

With respect - how would you know Lee is just fine? He hasn't been just fine for the last three years and if he had a complete breakdown immediately after leaving the courtroom, how would he be just fine today? What has he aged in physical appearance since three years ago in the jail videos? Ten years?

Cindy has always had the ability to turn on and off when she talks to someone she doesn't know. I saw that man start a conversation with Cindy when he asked her a question - the camera at wesh was on them, and it was like a light switch when she answered him. And off when she turned away.

Ok I finally watched youtube video of the whole thing in court today and it is all very weird...something CM brought up, to be sure...
Something that made the judge cancel court right away, as he seems to leave with the court reporter and all 5 attorneys wait around in a circle, like a basketball team, until he returns...

I don't get Fox up here so any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Ok Pal will try..

He was spouting off again about a pro prosecution judge, the trial will go on Monday as planned, talked about they could possible finish it up by next week..
to many ruling against the defense..same crap Kiddo, different day.

DID NOT MENTION WHAT HE AND BAEZ TALKED ABOUT!

I believe it is about Lee, they wanted him to go into more detail and they think the judge stopped Baez from going further. Casey did appear to have been crying when she came back into the courtroom after the first meeting. It certainly would be sensitive enough to seal the record knowing the media was going to go after the transcript.
I can't think of anything else that makes any sense why trial would be called off today, maybe they want to work on Lee a little more to take the fall...
who knows.

Well here you have it folks!

He observed: "He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child. That's why they didn't want him involved in the baby's birth. That's where he was going. The judge stopped it."

The defense team has not rested, and Baez goes bumbling his mouth at what was to get Casey off. Obviously Mason thought that before this was over, they could get Lee to admit to this, or one of the Anthonys.

If this was the only Lie that they could create to get Casey off, oh for sure Mason is ticked off! Baez was more than likely whining that he and Geraldo had some kind of deal that this would not become public...wah, wah, wah...

Well....that Geraldo comment doesn't even mesh with the DT opening.

In opening...JB said LA wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps but didn't go as far. So......now we are to believe that JB is telling Geraldo that the parents feared LA was the baby daddy?

Ummmmmm nope.

The DT and their mouthpieces can't even keep their own lies straight!

I suspect if it was in re: a separate matter. Just sharing info... I did see in the video I referenced previously, the deputy talking to Cindy and also Cindy leaving alone after the convo w/attorney. She shows something to GA they confer and she leaves with a white slip of paper. I have no idea what if anything it means.

Thanks a lot for the info...very interesting...:waitasec:

Greetings All :) First time posting, but have been lurking for quite a while & following this case from the beginning being that I'm originally from Orlando, but living outside of Baltimore now, so I was intrigued by the "hometown" news, aside from many other aspects of the case that hit close to home, which at some point, I'm sure that I will bring up in future postings...
Anyhow, something about the picture of Caylee (allegedly) reaching up to open the slider door just isn't sitting right with me, so I took a few minutes to sleuth a little bit this morning & try to figure out why it wasn't sitting right? If you look at the evidence pic that the CSI ppl took of Caylee's KNOWN shoes when they went to the house to collect evidence (ie ICA's shoes, clothes, etc) there is not ONE pair of shoes that match the shoes in the new picture, not even close, as all of her shoes appear to be white & for lack of a better term, "girlie". The new pic shows shoes that are more athletic in appearance, like something that an older child would wear? When my girls were Caylee's age (identical twin girls who are 9 years old now), the tennis shoes that were available for their shoe size were fairly similar to the ones pictured in the evidence photos of her KNOWN shoes. Also, I find it odd that in the beginning of the trial, when the CSI experts testified about the photos retrieved from all the cameras & on the hard drives from each computer, they were able to testify to the time/date stamps of those pictures, so why hasn't this been done to the NEW picture that was submitted of her opening the slider?
I have so many thoughts & feelings about this case & the travesty that is occurring regarding this poor little girl's death (murder, IMO), as I said, it hits REALLY close to home, as I lost my son shortly after his 2nd birthday, due to an accident which was caused by someone else's negligence (long story) & I just don't understand HOW this family who supposedly loved this child so much could carry on the way that they have... It's truly sickening & heart wrenching to witness this for me, to say the least :-(
Sorry to rant, I'm glad to be in the company of such wise, intuitive & carrying people who have been brought together to seek justice for this beautiful baby girl....

Also, remember cindy donating all of caylee's shoes? Why just the shoes?
Something stinks.

No, and here's why. IF Mason had found out something implicating JA in something illegal or unethical, he could NOT go alone into the chambers and make an accusation with out the other side present. NEVER. He would have had to make that accusation with Ja in the room, at the very least. But probably would have had Linda LB there as well. But an attorney on one side CANNOT go into a private meeting with the judge and say anything, good or bad, about the other sides attorneys or their case. It would have to be discussed with them all present. Now if he wanted to make a complaint about someone on his own team then he could do so in private. Or if he just found out he had cancer or something extremely personal that might affect his work with the case then that could be held privately as well.

They went to sidebar, it was argued in front of the court reporter, then they went to the Judges Chambers.

Huh? The Orlando Sentinel posted an article about Geraldo, and Geraldo was on the talking head shows yesterday I think. (I don't know, ever since I was young Geraldo's appearance freaks me out, I have never been able to watch him. Heebeejeebies. So I tuned out.) The fuss is Geraldo supposedly talked with the Judge. Whatever that means, the Judge may have just said hello for all we know. I don't know what is in vallhalla's blog, it has been overloaded and I cannot find my way around when I finally get there.

:floorlaugh:

And it all caught up to him in that moment.And who knows how often he has cried over this ?
It's complex . He was honest when he answered "I don't want to be here,I don't want my parents or my sister to be here."

Did you forget to mention that his regret over Caylee was palpable on the stand?

I believe he was saying I wish this hadn't happened - I wish she hadn't killed Caylee. I wish Caylee wasn't dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158