2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAtch it on WESH -TV they keep focusing on GA/CA. Any lip readers around today?

I see more gum chewing than talking where Cindy's mouth and lips are concerned.
JMO

Jean C...We have heard enough about the swimming pool. The only thing missing is a video of them assembling it.

More to the point - the A's taking down the pool would be WAY more valuable information.

Bill S: It's now 9:36. I think the judge is right, the jury will get this case before July 4.....2012.

icant2.jpg

I have to go to work.. Will catch all your updates there. I will keep up on twitter on the way.:seeya:

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Thought I heard Mason raising his voice from behind closed doors

Jeez hope this dosnt mean ga is gonna get up there and plead the 5th. This is making me nervous:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Good Morning,
Last night one of the talking heads on JVM said, they rode on the elevator with LA, GA and CA and while CA was consoling LA, GA turned away from them and faced the wall holding his bible?
did someone else catch that too?

Greg and Bill S saying Kathi Belich thinks she hears CM raising his voice behind the door.

9:34 ICA back in courtroom - wearing the lavender button down shirt - hair in bun. IC whispering with DS. (GW on WFTV saying that KB tweeted that she thought she heard CM raising his voice behind closed doors).

DS prolly' texting CA saying since LA dropped the ball yesterday now ICA has to take the stand and it's all your fault................lol.

Is Sims calculating ICA's age if she just gets life? ICA looking pissy as she watches her doing whatever she's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member