2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!! So much for the theory that lighting does not strike twice!!! Baez is clearly proven otherwise.

This morning, really? REALLY? JB has no respect what so ever for the judge.

Don't know how he's evaded being charged with contempt already. He's contentious and combative, on top of the sleaze. IMO.

JA says it includes more recent reports

Is this what the defense ask to be excluded?

I don't understand why HHJP doesn't smack JB down HARD! This is beyond ridiculous.

Who wants to bet that JB will still try to sneak in some of this objected-to testimony.

Baez trying to sneak in testimony once again.

His only argument in defense of himself is, as usual, "I know that YOU are, but what am I?".

:loser: :banghead: :loser: :banghead: :loser: :banghead: :loser:

JB says no your honor we are not going to go through this

Why does the judge keep letting him get away with this stuff!!? It's freaking unbelievable!

Oh Baez doesn't want to go to a Richardson Hearing. Wonder why? Hmmmmm another strike?

oh my JB not willing to follow the judge's orders ???

Sounds like JB is acquiescing...before he gets in deeper doo doo with Judge

I'm sorry, 3 years is enough time to have had all of this in on time. For all experts. For all attorneys. JB needs to stop the trickery and lies.

Wow--the cajones on Baez are astronomical in size for the way and manner in which he speaks to Judge Perry.

He obviously doesn't give a hoot about his license to practice law.

HHJBP trying to settle the kids down and says he will look at it Says this has grown old by now but some things never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie