2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is gonna be a good day for Caylee...it's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift for little Caylee to rest in peace and for the TRUTH to be told and justice to be served !!!

:blushing:

:bdsong::bdsong: Happy Birthday x x x

Anyone know who might be lined up for testimony today?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Stephr!

yhwa4oxh8pqq79jn6ve7x4k0o1_500.jpg

Happy Birthday, Stepr!! Good morning everyone. :)

:bdsong: Happy Birthday Stephr!

I can't wait for rebuttal, it's going to be great.

Robyn will be brought in and the jailhouse letters that will relieve George of what Casey accused him of..."my brother used to sneak into my room and lift my bra, after THREE years I told him I would kill him if he ever did it again. I THINK MY FATHER DID ALSO BUT I WAS TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER"

Hardly being 13 years of age and having to remove her fathers PP before going to school and play with other kids.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

Geraldo Rivera, last night on his Fox News Channel show, called the delay shocking. But he also cited ”an unimpeachable source” who said the legal issue “is expected to have no long-term impact on the trial, and further, it is still possible this contentious case could be wrapped up before July 4.” And Rivera added that the trial is “expected to resume Monday as if nothing happened, legally speaking. There is no harm, no foul.

STAY OUT OF MY STATE GERALDO AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..!

Lemme just say...Yuri is hawt! LOL But yeah, getting a bit old.

Does anyone think there will be some explanation of the early recess Saturday? That whole situation has had me speculating like crazy all weekend. I would love to know what CM was shouting about in the holding area and what went on in chambers afterwards.

I will put a dollar on "we won't know anything" when the trial begins this morning. Because it's par for the course with this circus.

But...Go Team Caylee. Let's do this thing.

Lemme just say...Yuri is hawt! LOL But yeah, getting a bit old.

Oh don't get me wrong. I love me some eye candy but this is getting ridiculous and a waste of court time and LE resources to keep getting called to the stand.

"Woe is Lee. He just wants to be one of the girls. His longstanding chuckles turned to sniffles as he boo-hood to no end, about not getting an invitation to the Homicidal Harlot’s GIRLS ONLY baby shower, and not getting formally clued into the giant fetus shaped No Vacancy sign on Casey’s womb. No big brothers in the delivery room? What kind of dictatorship is this?!"

:lol:

:seeya:

Good morning!

*Hope this is a good day for Team Caylee in court!

(Happy Birthday, Stephr!)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

Geraldo Rivera, last night on his Fox News Channel show, called the delay shocking. But he also cited ”an unimpeachable source” who said the legal issue “is expected to have no long-term impact on the trial, and further, it is still possible this contentious case could be wrapped up before July 4.” And Rivera added that the trial is “expected to resume Monday as if nothing happened, legally speaking. There is no harm, no foul.

STAY OUT OF MY STATE GERALDO AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..!

Ugh GR and his babble. But I do wonder if something won't be changed as far as the defense team. We might not notice legally speaking but it might be obvious.................

Originally Posted by stephr
Today is gonna be a good day for Caylee...it's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift for little Caylee to rest in peace and for the TRUTH to be told and justice to be served !!!

:bdscroll: Stephr

We need to wait for the States rebuttal case to get back to the truth. The DT is putting out an unbelievable untruth...I just hope those jurors can see it...not one bit of Baez' OS holds any truth to it...unless you take out GA and RK..and I don't believe Caylee accidently drowned....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wanted to ask this the other day, but wasn't able to register. What good does it do for Casey to lower her chair when the jury is present??? Is height a prerequisite for murder now or did I miss something?

Good morning, sleuths. :seeya:
I suppose it's too much to hope we have smooth sailing today. I'm so tired of 1 hour of testimony and 7 hours of sidebars and shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288