2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ami

ami New Member

Which was #17???

PS I'm so relieved!

2. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Looks like a LOT of good quotes going on over there! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

3. NiteNurse

NiteNurse New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My thoughts on the trial so far....

4. Stella5

Stella5 New Member

Late to the party today... I cannot believe the DT requested a competency eval on Saturday and now today have filed yet another motion to mistrial... this time because the DP is cruel... whatever.

"The motion asked that a new jury be seated in the case that is not death penalty qualified." This says to me they know the jury is going to convict!

And their motion is baseless because Caylee was 2, and the crime was most definitely heinous, atrocious or cruel. When are we going to hear this motion denied by HHJP? Hopefully today! All delay tactics IMO.

"Aggravating circumstances, under Florida law, include disrupting law enforcement, felony murder, a great risk to many people, a victim less than 12 years of age, and anything that is perceived by the court as heinous, atrocious or cruel."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28367402/detail.html#ixzz1QVPOOTXD

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28367402/detail.html#ixzz1QVPBTtxd

5. Serjen

Serjen New Member

ICA would be a FOOL to go up on the stand after watching knowledgeable and extremely educated experts get demolished by Ashton one by one.

6. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Kentjbkent

It may just be about the Motion she filed. Most likely a Motion and Memorandum to Declare the Death Penalty Unconstitutional (and yes, this is a very lengthy Motion/Memorandum), perhaps within or a separate Motion for a new trial, new jury. Probably nothing we are not aware of.

7. Whimsigal

Whimsigal New Member

I posted this in the Trial thread right before the switch. Did anyone else catch JB asking his witness is he was aware that the last time Caylee Marie Anthony was "last seen alive...Allegedly last seen alive, was June 16th"......

What in the world?? That was HIS allegation in the opening statement wasn't it?

8. stg

stg Well-Known Member

Justice! That guy is a big reason we're in the financial crisis we are in this state!

9. justanother

justanother New Member

I was just wondering and hope someone can answer. If the trunk smelt so bad from the 'decomp stain' and JA has the jury sniffing trash then why doesn't the carpet from the trunk that JA keeps pulling out smell? Isn't that where the 'decomp stain' is? I would imagine it would still have a bad smell? Or is the smelly part a different piece of evidence?

I'm sure i sound stupid but when he was pulling out that carpet earlier it made me wonder!

10. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Didn't the trash go to that special room...can't remember the name. If the trash isn't the same and this guy never examined it before...why is this guy being questioned about it?

11. KathrynL

KathrynL Well-Known Member

Wow, JA so out-lawyers JB with the DTs own experts. If ICA ever gets a retrial, I can't imagine who would want to be a defense expert witness after seeing what they are in for.

12. Serjen

Serjen New Member

So now we know the difference between TRASH and GARBAGE...Garbage is pre-cleaning and trash is post-cleaning.

13. ziggy

ziggy New Member

Now that he jury has smelled the Velveeta and one reacted as if it were uber smelly does that now require them to smell the car - how can the car still smell when the Velveeta is in the courtroom?

14. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

If the juror winced after smelling the velveeta package, they will get physically ill if they smell human decomp.

15. GiantPickle

GiantPickle Well-Known Member

did anyone ever explain what AKBOBPROPFL means ??

16. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

17. ami

ami New Member

I don't care if she doesn't get the DP. LWOP, or 60 years or something would be fine with me.

18. msinformed

msinformed Member

All I can say is that all of the defense's witnesses have left with a new orifice, due to the prosecutors having 'ripped them a new one.'

19. darnudes

darnudes Inactive

Baez has been bleating that the trash was dun dun dun, "altered". If it was me I would have told Baez would he had preferred it to be kept submerged until it rotted away?

Isn't it some sort of physics thing like gravity - things which go up must come down - Things that are wet will eventually dry?

20. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

Can I just take a moment to say that Jim Lichtenstein and his stupid tweets are dancing on my last nerve? The vast majority of his tweets have nothing to do with the ongoing trial.

Sigh... another entire day being used up because Baez can't get over his Vass envy.

Obviously I'm quite cranky today. I'm just tired of all this extraneous BS and getting so far afield of what this case is truly about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.