2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

snakes are likely seasonal there ... like the water issue. the kids frequented it when it was dry. good place to hide, party and leave beer cans, bury pets, etc... :cow:

2. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I might be wrong but I seem to recall that Zanny moved a lot. Did Casey tell anyone that Zanny lived at Sawgrass before having the chance to see the real ZFG had visited there? If she had used the name for a long time she would notice and remember.

3. Capri

Capri New Member

no way- I never caught that! She can't possibly be that smart, or maybe it was a good way to remember the times, like a memory aid, LOL

4. Broderick

Broderick New Member

I think she is quite crafty. She told where Caylee was from early on. I wish the SA would have used this. The zg name being the homes and the time being the addresses and the close to home, familiar places ect. Little things or clues one could say. She wanted her found early on for the kidnapping ruse possibly or she really enjoyed screwing with people like a game. Only la perhaps knew her mind and tried to play the game.

5. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Former Member

This thread will be closing in a few. A new Sidebar has been opened for today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.