2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is bringing out items in evidence to show Dr. Furton

JB is pissed. And looking pretty pathetic. jmo

does Kraft make Velveeta? It is the boxed cheese stuff that does not need refrigeration, right?

Objection overiruled continue pg 88 line 1 ...basically the presence of a human body in the trunk of the car could be the cause of all of those findings......yes that is correct...but today you say it couldn't? it could be based upon all findings could be explained by and show the presence of a decomposing human body.....Object - witness has clarified his answer not proper to continue.....not a legal objection Object argumentative overruled -
are you now saying something different? no ....there were other compounds in the trunk gasoline human body with gasoline could have chlorine - it could be consistent....the presence of a human body decaying alone is enough - correct? There are other compounds that have not been reported by other researchers that have not been present in other studies...but yes it could have been...

anything other than a decomposing human body....a non decomposing event with consumer products present.....other things actually were in the trunk....I had was a picture of the rotting trash in the trunk....rotting cheese, salami package, beef residue present in the salami package could be ....just speculation because I know peer reviewed articles done detailed studies on these....you do agree something decomposing in the back of this car...something is decomposing in the trunk - yes...what is it you believe that can account for all of the findings of the Oakridge Nat Lab...I believe I just did....

Salami package - no meat in that package ....agree residue in the package would not be enough to create an odor to permiate the trunk....just that one thing ....not just that package by itself unless salami fallen out .....how about the velveeta is how much a milk product? 10%...laugh not very much cheese....do know how much actual product in that package......I don't know how much cheese .....let's take a look....Object- overrule
Do you believe this velveeta package whether wet or dry affect it's decomp? give off decomp odor even if dry? substantially less...pull out #20, 21 & 22....opens box and retrieves multiple brown paper bags....

ICA keeps staring at JB, like Why Are You Allowing This to Happen! ICA does not appear real happy with JB, IMO

Casey's probably thinking " I HATE Ashton but he's so good, I wish he worked for me. He's better than the <modsnip> I have working for me. Wait till this trial is over and I get home. I'll make sure mommy sues Baez for abusing me. I HATE Ashton..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong