2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters.

Dr. Furton didn't say the ratios of fatty acids in milk products and a dead body are the same. Or that after reading Dr. Vass's report his CONCLUSION was that milk or cheese was the source of the fatty acid (or even consistent with).

He said both products could contain fatty acids.

It is like a butterflies and blowflies are both insects. Obviously because they are both insects they share similarities. But can one be distinguished from the other? You bet.

imo

Common sense and life experience is going overrule. Velveeta, no matter how much it dries out, doesn't smell like a dead body. A trained cadaver dog isn't going to alert on a speck of dried cheese on foil.

Dr. Vass was definitive in his statement that the fatty acids found on the carpet and on the napkins could only have come from greasy, raw meat or a dead body.

Perry says one juror has a noon appointment and there are legal matters that need to be handled #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:00 AM

I see a WHO pdf on chloroform but it doesn't have a list of products that I can see (just looking don't mean nuffin :))

Well that means court won't start til at least 2 or 2:30 as their matters never take the 15 minutes the judge claims.

The American Dairy Association is gonna have a fit!

Ingredient list for velveeta: MILK, WATER, MILKFAT, WHEY, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, ALGINATE, SODIUM CITRATE, APOCAROTENAL (COLOR), ANNATTO (COLOR), ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE.

Time for lunch . A juror has an appointment. They will be back at 1:45. Attorneys will be back at 1:30
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:00 AM

Most interesting that AF is going to sidebar and CM isn't.

I am telling you she fired him or he quit and that is why AF is here. But CM does not want it obvious so he is gonna stick around and fade out quietly. Maybe tomorrow or later in the week. Moo

Vass did not do a quantitative analysis but rather a qualitative... meaning it's there, but he can't say how much, certainly not a "Shocking" level. moo

Wasn't he talking about parts per million vs. parts per trillion?

It's a quantitative distinction imo

Lunch break! Until 1:30 PM.

Yo! Your Honor, we need shorter lunches so we can "git 'er done"!

CaseyAnthony has been sitting and talking with Ann Finnell all morning. Not much communications w/ Cheney Mason. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:01 AM

I think she filed the competency motion as a prelude to her either testifying (and it later being an appeal issue)... or her not testifying (and it later being an appeal issue).

Sometimes I wish the hearing feed came with an Ignore button. So handy. :crazy:

I think she was using some gasoline to get rid of the smell. Heck she probably used everything she could find. I would think bleach would have changed the color of the carpet. Did it?
I don't think it did, but the gasoline thing is highly possible.

Lawyers will be back at 1:30 p.m., but jurors won't be back until 1:45 p.m.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:02 AM

Arggghhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members