2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have told you that.......

She's evil, not incompetent.

Sheesh.

Motion entered for competency to proceed...ICA was examined by psychologists....

Wow....are they doing this midstream????

Live feed went out for a moment...what is the end result???

You must be kidding. Now she is trying to claim she was incompetent. Thank goodness the judge saw thru that!! What the heck is she smiling about and laughing about?? Come on, lets convict this chick and give her the DP. I am tired of her shenanigans. She needs to be put in her place.

BS on WFTV talking about insanity plea.

I say "Sign me up for that!"

She is not qualified for an IP.

But if she is sentenced guilty by IP, she would still be locked up at the nut house until she is determined sane and able to stand trial.

Think Joh Hinkly Jr.

HHJP - DT filed a motion on competency to proceed. Filed a motion for 3 psychologists to determine KC's fitness/competency to proceed. Court appointed 3 - Dr. Daniel Tressler (sp) examined KC late Sat afternoon. Dr. Harry McClaron (sp) examined KC Sat eve and sun. Dr Ryan Hall examined KC on Sun. Both sides are willing to stipulate that the Court may use the documents submitted by the Doctors when making decision. Both sides stipulate. Court has found KC is competent to proceed.

Papers to remained sealed.

Cindy always seems to be chatting it up with whoever is on the left side of her but ignoring the mess out of George.

I just saw her chomping on gum. I would have to change seats. She seems to yammer on and on to her neighbor, whoever it may be! Can I say this much?

Lol, the Saturday mystery has been solved. ICA is competent to stand trial. Wonder if this came about because she has gotten on the DT's last nerve...

So, she is not crazy--just EVIL.

wesh, wesh,. why hast thou foresaken me??? no feed.

who questioned her competency?

DT, pros or judge?

Holy freakin' cow! All the speculation and no one ever brought up competency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member