2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we going to see all the DT witnesses now since they can't provide any w/ relevance?

Please. It was probably AF that Casey was looking at the other day in court, she was obviously asked "how are you?" because her lips replied "I'm doing ok."

gosh this is a just foul - can't put the psych experts on the stand to grill the guards. Because that'll go far. Oy

Thats why folks life isnt good enough for her. she will manipulate everyone at the jail! She can adapt.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I think he is trying to set up #UglyCoping defense, by saying #CaseyAnthony acted differently than other inmates, thus she grieved abnormal

Says she has cried in jail before
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:46 PM

The cell where #caseyanthony is housed is 8x6, for 23 hours a day.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:45 PM

Oh no....inmates are faced with a lot of stress. Boo bloody hoo! Why should we care, JB? Your client should have thought about this before she took everyone along on this crazy charade of hers, and especially before she got rid of her child.

Stress in prison?...that's what happens when you break the law.. small cell, confined...

well, BOO HOO.... she is locked up in her cell almost 24 7. I guess she should have thought about that before killing her daughter!!!!

Okay, fine, so she won't mind if she gets LWOP. It won't affect her happiness at all.

So is this really supposed to be a sneaky psychological defense? She was pleasant while confined, therefore she's disturbed?

Baez is you wanted to show she has a mental health issue you should have used psych evals and entered them into court a loooooong time ago.

The way ICA is being described right now sounds perfectly normal for a sociopath. I should know. I dated one for six months. Now, the way she is around those she's CLOSEST to is a whole 'nother story.

I will sleep so much better tonight knowing that she smiles and is happy while in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288