2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perry is aggravated (just like us)

tomorrow is pop tart day so I guess this means we are proffering her in the morning.

UGH. Another chance for JB. Another one! ANOTHER ONE!? *Kicks door, slams door, opens door and slams it again!*

HJBP: "I guess we'll go in and out like Poptarts tomorrow dealing with this."

Judge says he guesses the jury will be like "pop tarts" tomorrow and go in and out. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:15 PM

The 2 guards just testified how pleasant Casey is in protective custody. @ExPatExLawyer
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 4:14 PM

"The best thing I can do is listen to the testimony"
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:14 PM

#jessegrund says #leeanthony made him feel uncomfortable "I believed Casey and wanted nothing to do with him."
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:14 PM

Judge says he guesses the jury will be like "pop tarts" tomorrow and go in and out

This grief expert was scheduled to testify tomorrow. HHJP saying the jury already knows about death and grieving, and no need for expert testimony on the issue of grief. However, he might allow certain things.. says best he can do is listen to the testimony and do the proffer so guesses they will go in and out like poptarts tomorrow.

UGH. Another chance for JB. Another one! ANOTHER ONE!? *Kicks door, slams door, opens door and slams it again!*

Now don't you wish JB's face were between the door and the doorframe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46