2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It bothers me that they stop in the middle of testimony. It gives the defense a leg up to come up with another strategy for roy!

Well, they had 2 1/2 years, hope they wouldn't wait until lunchtime today to come up with something.:seeya:

I don't like to say I hate ayone but my opinions about Casey are getting stronger everyday. She is getting worse with every passing day! Prison will never make her a better person. Never. She will continue to accuse anyone and everyone and smirk while doing so.

If Roy Kronk moved Caylee and put her on Suburban wouldn't he know exact address/street details?

Also, IF he was playing hide n seek with a body, why would he call the police?

Oh yeah he sounds like a real bad guy in that call.

Do we have any tweets of anyone else waiting in the hall to testify? I know they said Jessie is on the way there. I guess they are going to ask him about Casey telling him LA molested her.

That'd be about par for the course for this defense. They didn't ask GA or LA, the very two their lying accusations are about, so instead they're gonna ask someone, who at BEST, can only tell them what their lying client has told him.

Do they honestly think the jury isn't gonna notice this?

KC looks intense right now.

For a man to have supposedly hid a child dead body and placed it in these woods he is very eager to get police out there. Who would do that? Geez oh petes.

Ooookaaaayyyy? Ummm what in this call is supposed to call anything into question regarding RK? It sounds like exactly what he has described. Non emergency call. He really wasn't that familiar with the area, and it is on tape that he didn't go down to investigate because of poisonous reptiles.

Fascinating. But I am not seeing the point yet?

"Goodhomes" ???

I'm pretty sure if I was playing around with dead bodies I'd know the name of the street before calling 911.

No kidding. That tells me he was shocked and scared at possibly finding a body. I'd be lucky to remember my name if that ever happened to me.

Kronk is saying GoodHomes Rd?to the operator
That road is not anywhere near the A home in east orange county.
Good Homes Rd is off Toll 408 on the West side of Orlando..West of I-4 near Windemere and Ocoee

I think he's saying Good Hope Rd.

What in the world is the DT's point?? It sure seems to me like they are selling the wrong story here. The audio is helping to sell the point.

911 recording of Aug. 12, 2008 call now played. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:42 PM

#CaseyAnthony Jury can see transcript of call on monitors
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:42 PM

Second call is playing. Juror 12 is taking a few notes. Most are following along w/ transcript on monitor. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:42 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk tells 911 op what he saw and then says he's not going back down in there because of big rattlesnake he saw
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:42 PM

2nd 911 call, RK says grey vinyl bag, didn't touch anything, weeds still high, fallen tree, something round and white underneath of it. Doesn't know what it is, but looks like something that shouldn't be there.

Again...what's the problem?

This mans persistence needs to be applauded

So far, 2 calls, and he didn't claim it was a skull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads