2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like CM is just covering the same ground, or similar ground, over and over. I can't imagine the jury is getting much out of this.

Asking if he went to the media and having an answer of NO makes it appear that he wasn't a media *advertiser censored*.....he just reported his suspicions and let the experts handle it from there.

I think CM is relying on media reports rather than the actual ones

Haven't the same questions been asked 6 different ways?? lol

Kronk said he told roommate that he found something that appeared to be a human skull. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:57 AM

Again Kronk says he never said he saw a bag of bones. He told his roommate he thought he saw what appeared to be a skull. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:57 AM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk: " I never said I found a bag of bones...I said I found something that appeared to look like that."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:57 AM

Kronk: "I never said I found a bag of bones." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:56 AM

"Bag o' bones" seems to be CM's equivalent to JB's use of "affair" when questioning GA.

And isn't is commendable that RK didn't run to a media truck? I don't get that line of questioning at all.

I don't think the State is diong any "object, asked and answered", etc. Because it really appears that CM is bullying RK, and trying to confuse him, to let CM go on and on and the Jury might get that impression. IMO

Uh, why would Kronk tell the media he found something that looked like it might be a skull? I wouldn't. I hate the media, though, so maybe that's just me.

Asked and answered a million times, where is the prosecution ? I call badgering

Help me out here...Mason has a good reputation as an attorney but I can't see anything but a bumbling fool and never have. I don't get it. It's like he doesn't follow up on the answer he flips a page and asks his next question like he's going from a script. Lame.

Hes about to retire. His last case got the death penalty. He was interviewed about this case before he came on board and really didnt have anything nice to say about it. Maybe he wants to go out with a bang! JMO :floorlaugh:

They did depose RK, right? CM is acting like this is the first time they've discussed this.

If as the defence say that he planted Caylee's remains there - then why would he tell his room-mate that he had saw a skull - LDB will have a great time on cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong