2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SoSueMe, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SindyBill

SindyBill New Member

When she smiles real big, that's exactly what it looks like she is saying. That's why my mom is here or something like that, good eye. JMO.

2. CementPond

CementPond Member

So, I thought the DT was supposed to call GA's supposed mistress to the stand? And, what about the two former employers at CA's old job? I know some people think they will call Casey to the stand but I never believed this. And I especially don't think so now if they still have several witnesses for tomorrow possibly and Judge talked about the State having their own witnesses to testify by possibly tomorrow afternoon. JMO

3. FORDANIEL

FORDANIEL New Member

I thought maybe she lost her contact lens,the way she and JA looked down and picked up papers,etc.

4. susan1122

susan1122 New Member

Or at least Thinks she's Magical. JK ; )

5. Maia

Maia Praying for HaLeigh

6. Hey boss!

Hey boss! New Member

If she does take the stand, I think the DT is waiting till the very last second to announce that. They are delusional enough to think the prosecutors will be unprepared for such a thing. Too bad LDB has been ready for YEARS

7. BuzzieCat

BuzzieCat Member

I don't think her eyes WERE brown. They look dark in most pictures, but if the picture quality is good enough, I can see a sort of hazel quality to them.

This was bugging me today, and I wished JP would step in or someone would object. If a yes or no answer is required and the asker does not want exposition, then the question should be fairly worded.

I think DCS referred to ICA as "petite," as well. Way too small and meek to ever hurt a fly, don't ya know?

Agreed. She didn't seem to know that her "lecture mode" wasn't needed.

8. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

I had to work today so missed the trial. When I turned on JVM she said that today we heard from Casey. I thought I had missed her testimony! Well, if ICA is set free (NOT) I believe she has aspirations to be a defense attorney. She seemed very proud to be able to stand and give her :twocents:

9. Amil

Amil New Member

Maybe the prosecution team wants to have the 4th of July weekend with their families. After jury selection we were left with the impression we'd be close to done by last week.

10. Hey boss!

Hey boss! New Member

And her favorite part was turning on the microphone

11. SindyBill

SindyBill New Member

Does no one have that video handy? :( Oh, well.

12. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

I've been avoiding the thread that asks if I would lie for my children but after watching George have his heart ripped from his chest today, I'm ready to deal with the question.
    'If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.'
    There isn't a lying gene. Not yet at least. Maybe in 15-20 years when the inmate is working on her final appeal, but it hasn't been identified now so we have to assume that nurturing, or the failure to nurture, creates an ICA.
    So I agree with you and the poet who wrote 'Children learn what they live'. I wouldn't lie for my kids to save them from the death penalty, because I would never be in that position, nor would my kids.

13. tiredblondy

tiredblondy Well-Known Member

Was anything ever said about the guard standing behind Casey? Did anyone find out why???

14. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Good! I was eating dinner and trying to get it done before one of my friends on the east coast had to go to bed.

Maybe we can come to some meeting of the mind, I have looked at a couple of things I would say just a little different.

We might not ever agree completely but we will understand each others views.

15. CarrieBean

CarrieBean Active Member

I just watched the end of today where LDB appears to be crying. I browsed this site quickly but can't seem to find much yet. Was it the grief expert's testimony or has she lost a child? The thing that surprised me most was that CM and JB appear empathetic (and consoling) towards her. Could someone fill me in please?

16. susan1122

susan1122 New Member

Sorry! Check out wesh if you have time. It was on there....but don't know if that section is available.

17. Baznme

Baznme New Member

I don't really know but, I have a suspicion that it was the story about the little boy that died and the "normal" grieving mother went to his grave with an umbrella and a blanket because she was worried he was scared and cold. I think she may have captured LDB's true feelings of what Caylee was denied........concern.

18. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

19. Americka

Americka Inactive

It appeared to be the grief expert's testimony. :twocents:

20. BigFatMommyDog

BigFatMommyDog Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.