2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that story just mase me cry :(

about the little boy in the rain and dark

Heartbreaking. And I think it was nice of that witness to sit out in the rain with a truly bereaved mother.

Anyone who managed their way through Karioth is more wo/man than I!
My brain's ability to comprehend that level of cognitive dissonance put me to sleep at my desk.

I think Linda Plays Jose
and gets info out of him.
plusis the only one on Pros. team that is not openly hostile towards him.

ICA recognizes this tactic and this infuriates her that JB doesn't see it LOL

JMO

Plus Linda is GORGEOUS. Brighter men than Jose would have a hard time ignoring her....I love it that she's a-rilin' up the defendant!

Did anyone else notice LBD wiping away tears after the story concerning the grieving mother and the rain?

How brilliant was it for JA to end after the woman told the story of the mother of the deceased boy who didn't want her son to experience his first storm alone? And KC threw her baby into the woods and never looked back. Wow.

Such a touching story. JA says "no more questions". Wonderful.

JB says, they'll probably end tomorrow.

LDB was crying, think thats why they recessed. i had to leave the room for a second when she was talking about the baby in the dark and rain...

Ugh, the need to continue parenting the child is still there. I agree with that,although I never actually acted on it.

We buried my neice the day before her 30th birthday...she was like my daughter, no, she was my daughter! This lady was right about one thing, the bond never breaks! I spent the first Christmas sitting by her grave in the rain because she was always with me at Christmas!

The River will be overflowing its banks by the time she actually gets on the stand

HHJP needs to get over his hyper fear of an appeal and allow The State of Florida to try ICA for murder!!

OMG. DS tries to say HER OWN expert has not been accepted as an expert in guilt.

And WOW, ICA is just seething right now. She is just smoldering. Moments ago she was a grieving, sobbing, lost little lamb. Yet now she is stone faced, glaring cold looking statue. ODD.

This expert is NO MATCH for the mighty Ashton. He lays out a scenario, and she says' " Well, that's one way to look at it, but here is another way..." But she is saying YES to his theory by doing so, each and every time. LOL

MAGICAL THINKING. [ Ashton is laughing and happy right now.] Because the example she uses is how grieving mothers often protect their children even after a death. [ Yet the jury knows this mother put her own dead child in a garbage bag in a trashy swamp.

This expert helped the state more than the DT, once again, imoo.

Could ICA be too conceited or too unaware/oblivious to realize the detriment this woman did?

Ashton didn't make Sally appear ridiculous like he did with some of the other witnesses. I didn't feel bad for Sally as I did with some other witnesses he attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter