2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good godess! Who's next the VET? This trial has ruined my June! It's worse that the baddest acid trip I've ever been on in the 100 plus Greatful Dead shows I've ever been to! It's worse that three hours of drums and space on 4 hits of blotter....

i think the duct tape was placed on the deceased after she died. casey wanted to discard of the body but wanted to cover the orifices, possibly out of the morbid thought of bugs entering. also, this may explain the heart sticker over the mouth. i think this was a bad mother who used chloroform on her child to make her sleep, found her dead, and tried desperately to cover it up.

Not according to Dr. G

The hair on the duct tape did not have the "death band" on it. Meaning she was still alive when tape was placed over face.

Hard to imagine.

Good grief, all I did was drive from home to work when GA was on the stand. Now there are posts about pet burials. Guess I hafta see if there are postings of his testimony anywhere. Grumble . . . .

I'm still questioning how all these animals died? Geez, that seems like a lot! What's up with that? However, all it showed me was KC learned how to bury things through their family ritual. Didn't show me it was an accident or she was molested...

Ok I'm gonna use this time to do the "Flight of the Bumblebee" and clean the house. Since we have a good 2 hours. Keep the faith guys!

I had this conversation with someone the other day and he said 'what if the duct tape was on the bag and animals digging into the bag caused the duct tape to fall over the mouth'. I don't believe that for a minute but just putting it out there.

I thought that my self until we found out that they had to cut it out of her hair :(

my thoughts were.....you know how hard it would have been for the duct tape to come off of a plastic bag and then have enough stick to it to be able to stick to her hair?

I don't think it's odd at all. My family had a tradition about burying our dogs when I was growing up. That was continued on when I was later married with my own children and we would bury our pets, even the hamsters and gerbils.

I agree. I have only had to bury two dogs, but we buried them in our back yard area (we live in the country so it is up in a wooded area), we have a service and let balloons go. We have a small fence around their graves and flowers on them.

Can anyone tell me if the defense has to tell the State who they will call before they call them? In other words, would they know before the lunch break that Casey will testify or not??
Thanks

At some point judge will check in with Casey and make sure she's decided not to tesitfy
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:44 AM

#CaseyAnthony Hornsby says he thinks defense will present another argument for judgement of acquittal.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:43 AM

#CaseyAnthony Took an early lunch recess. Wesh analyst @richardhornsby thinks defense will rest after lunch.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:43 AM

CM always used to be a well regarded attorney in the community.

What can he possibly be thinking about this train wreck?

If ICA does take the stand I know it is against CM advice and that would also tell me why CM was the one who signed the motion for competency testing.

I think I will use this extra time to clean the kitchen, put in some laundry and take a Valium.

I'm still questioning how all these animals died? Geez, that seems like a lot! What's up with that? However, all it showed me was KC learned how to bury things through their family ritual. Didn't show me it was an accident or she was molested...

The mistake she made was not placing Caylee underground. George would have done this had it been him to dispose of Caylee. The defense just gave Casey away. IMHO

Which arm does she prefer the needle in again?:crazy:

24w6pnb.jpg

OSCaseyAnthony #CaseyAnthony pix during recess beckoning someone over from gallery. Not sure who. Another pix coming soon.

This quite literally sickens me.

I'm REALLY thinking that JB messed up big time with the pet questioning.

Beside the fact it could show the Jury why Caylee was wrapped and disposed of as she was, it also brings up a possible solution to a "mystery" (at least for me): Why did KC borrow a shovel from the neighbor?

CA said they had a special spot in the back yard for the burial of the family pets. I think she may have also indicated there's a marker there as well. Hearing this - the wrapping, the special burial area, the marker - leads me to believe that KC borrowed the shovel specifically to bury Caylee in this backyard area.

As to why she may have not continued, my thought is that if the area was grassed over, it would have been impossible to "hide" a freshly dug up area.

moo

I'm hoping they will rest after lunch and we can get on with the state's rebuttal. This is beyond ridiculous already!

JB just put the tape, the bag, the blankets in ICA hands. He also made me think that it was ICA's intention to bury her in the yard but almost got caught and that is when she threw Caylee in the trunk for a couple of days then threw her in the swamp.

Oh my one Caylee was found all the A's knew it was her.

Worst move yet for JB he tied it all up in a bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member