2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB just put the tape, the bag, the blankets in ICA hands. He also made me think that it was ICA's intention to bury her in the yard but almost got caught and that is when she threw Caylee in the trunk for a couple of days then threw her in the swamp.

Oh my one Caylee was found all the A's knew it was her.

Worst move yet for JB he tied it all up in a bow.

I totally agree!!
:great:

Richard et al are all about how this minimizes the duct tape as a murder weapon...but hello...what about chloroform? And as evidenced by JB's little outburst this morning about the records from Cindy's workplace, I'm sure the state will show, along with their computer experts how Cindy was at work.

This afternoon will be exciting. I do think <modsnip> will take the stand and I CANNOT WAIT. Linda will have a field day. of will it be the Ashtonator????

After watching the DT and SA presentations I don't see any reasonable doubt here. I have followed this case somewhat due to the sensationalism I really believe the SA had everything in order and the DT was all over the place just trying to blame other people GA specifically. I did not see where the accident theory was proven at all. Or a cover up by GA. Not to mention the OS regarding RK I did not see any proof at all of this.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
It appears Casey's lawyers asked for a long lunch break.. Perhaps to decide whether she will testify.. Court resumes at 130! We shall see!
1 minute ago

From Walter Pacheco of Orlando Sentinel. Pics will be in official still pool pics on Orlando Sentinel later today. Pics probably by Red Huber, but don't know for sure.

ScorpyoRising 7 mins 59 secs ago
#CaseyAnthony pix during recess beckoning someone over from gallery. Not sure who. Another pix coming soon. http://yfrog.com/kgndienj

scaled.php

ScorpyoRising 4 mins 10 secs ago
Second #CaseyAnthony pix w/guy she beckoned over to defense table. http://yfrog.com/h09pvvzj

scaled.php

I know who that guy is that Casey is talking to. I seen him on Vinnie Politan last night as the 13th juror(not real juror just a guy that got a ticket to get in to the trial.

Had to run some errands and just came in into all these pet talk. Can someone please tell me how many pets where discussed???:waitasec:

I'm REALLY thinking that JB messed up big time with the pet questioning.

Beside the fact it could show the Jury why Caylee was wrapped and disposed of as she was, it also brings up a possible solution to a "mystery" (at least for me): Why did KC borrow a shovel from the neighbor?

CA said they had a special spot in the back yard for the burial of the family pets. I think she may have also indicated there's a marker there as well. Hearing this - the wrapping, the special burial area, the marker - leads me to believe that KC borrowed the shovel specifically to bury Caylee in this backyard area.

As to why she may have not continued, my thought is that if the area was grassed over, it would have been impossible to "hide" a freshly dug up area.

moo

Spot on with every statement!

I cannot help but sit here and laugh at Baez with his dramatic pause, and hushed "I have no more questions" at the end of each of the A's testimony this morning.

He was so puffed up and so hoping that this was his big "gotcha" Perry Mason moment.

Couldn't be further from the truth. All this <unusual person> did was bolster the State's case.

And - he let the State plant the idea that ICA - as in The Bad Seed - didn't get enough of Mommy and Daddy's attention and may have done away with a couple of family pets too!

Do you know who this new guy is ? I don't think I've seen him before? is he prepping Casey to take the stand ?

I think she is. If we see Casey wearing a blazer after lunch, we will know.

What????? Richard Hornsby thinks the Defense scored very big because the jury may now think the duct tape was a burial tool as part of the wrapping process.....
Ummmm - Richard, methinks you were too busy tweeting and not listening....
Always the joker......
Plus the plastic would have adhered to the tape without rotting away. No reports of glue residue or tape residue on the intact garbage bags that I recall.

I really doubt Casey takes the stand. Although she is a great liar and probably believes the lies she tells....so maybe.

Yes, and loves all the attention to be on herself.

The fact that it had to be cut out of the hair weighs heavily for me. I think things would be clearer to us if we could have seen the pictures of the skull and the tape together.

The fact that the mandible had not fallen off tells me that that duct tape was placed there before death. It tells me that even with RK tilting the skull back the duct tape held the mandible in place. It was in the hair to begin with...holding tight before the skin decomposed off of the skull to make it loose, but still adhered to the hair.

MOO

BS just made a statement that the family's dead dogs were treated with more respect than "precious Caylee".

REALLY touched me, hearing that.

Well, maybe this extra half hour is for the DT to put in a few motions to exhume animal bodies from the Anthony's back yard in Ohio and Florida??

Do you know who this new guy is ? I don't think I've seen him before? is he prepping Casey to take the stand ?

You know the way the guy looks at her and talks to her I get the feeling he might be a shrink. He seems to study her.

I wonder if Cindy was suspicious of KC when her dogs were so tired that she actually mentioned she was concerned about them.

Maybe Cindy was aware they were losing a lot of animals for no reason and suspected her daughter, maybe she knows on some level this could be true.

Maybe KC was just practicing or maybe this is just a trait of a serial killer, starting with animals and working up to more exciting targets.

Or could it be this is how KC punished her mother, by killing anything Cindy loved as payback for some infraction by mommy.

Whatever it is, it doesn't hep the DT at all...

Really? Is Judge Eaton really the best WESH can do for their daily analysis. He consistently says nothing...
I still have it on because they keep saying RH is going to comment. I suspect right now he is still at the courthouse yakking to everyone about predictions as to whether or not ICA will testify...he's a great legal commentator but his legal predictions aren't the highest scoring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam