2011.07.01 HLN Coverage (JVM, NG, Dr D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is because NG decided she is on Cindy's "side" a long time ago and will not say anything against her at all, even when Cindy has actually earned it. It is all a part of NG and her "truths."
Maybe Nancy wants that interview with Cindy when it's all over.

Mark Eiglarsh is on Dr. Drew with VP and said he spoke to CA today and also found out she is watching all these shows. Spoke to Mr. Lippman and asked him why she is doing that. Mr. Lippman said she wants to know what and why this happened. She doesn't understand.

All of JBs ridiculousness about GA having "multiple" cell phones is well ridiculous. Hopefully the jury is smart enough to know that if there WERE such a phone record the DT would have produced it. Well, maybe. Think of all those DT investigative hours. All they came to was Roy Kronks son's testimony. That's it. All those hours and all that money.
I thought GA didn't have another cell phone until he started his new job, July 15?

I thought GA didn't have another cell phone until he started his new job, July 15?

ms holloway said something yesterday in an interview george had several phones, i want to say 4, but i don't think she said where he got them from or what they were for.

Is it just me or does Ann B. really like Vinny? Sorry...she seems to be blushing and combelling all over him...

I love Mark E. he is awesome.

If they charged everyone that lied under oath in an attempt to save a loved ones life, or even give an alabi...we'd need a heck of a lot more prisons.

Lying like Cindy did, and under the circomstances... she is actually the "norm"

So is it the 'norm', also, to smear and implicate others? Just wondering, since this is the first case I've followed. Cause I'm really shocked.

CA lives in a world of halftruths and mistruths, whatever they are.
She lies as easily as I breathe.

I agree....it doesnt matter how bad the trunk smelled, how many cadaver dogs they brought in, experts like Dr Vass....she'd still say it was rotten pizza.
I thought her search for chlorophyll then chloroform was fishy. She and JB thought it up?
If your dog is sick, you do a search for toxic plants/dogs. SHEESH!
not chlorophyll and chloroform.
Why do they have perjury laws i they arent enforced??? :maddening:

Maybe Nancy wants that interview with Cindy when it's all over.

I think Cindy will have her choice of media outlets and HLN would not be mine, that is for sure. Also NG has dehumanized Casey throughout with her ridiculous "tot mom", refusing to give Casey a name. Cindy still loves Casey, IMO.

Mark Eiglarsh is on Dr. Drew with VP and said he spoke to CA today and also found out she is watching all these shows. Spoke to Mr. Lippman and asked him why she is doing that. Mr. Lippman said she wants to know what and why this happened. She doesn't understand.

She's a proven liar. I no longer believe anything she says. My guess is she's watching to see what they say about her and how effective she's being in her manipulation.

Is it just me or does Ann B. really like Vinny? Sorry...she seems to be blushing and combelling all over him...

I love Mark E. he is awesome.

I love Mark too. He's my favorite to follow on this case. His calling out Lenny cracks me up too...

They did all have "bat" phones provided by none other than Jose AFTER Casey retained him. He also instructed them NOT to talk about anything in the house as the house would be bugged.

Right..the bat phones weren't there on June 16th! So maybe GA had a home cell and a work cell but I doubt it...he had just started the job! And his cell phone records that showed he dialed Vasco :giggle: were from his personal cell phone. He was calling his work! He would have used his work cell to do that!

I love Mark too. He's my favorite to follow on this case. His calling out Lenny cracks me up too...

If anyone is credible moving forward in the "Let's unleash the defense attorneys" this is the guy I would move forward with. MOO. He rocks. He feels for the Defense and the prosecution. He is intelligent and witty and he is not burdened with this "need" to want to believe ICA because she happens to be a female. He rocks. :rocker:

I had never heard of these people until this case. I've watched Dr. Drew a few times because I get such a kick out of Mark E. He had me cracking up a few nights ago while he was talking about Roy Kronk being more afraid of peeing his pants than he was of snakes when he went into the woods to relieve himself.

Hmmm Lisa Bloom thinks the SA proved their case.

Big Mark E fan here too! When JVM started having Janie W on Mark E was always there with good common sense. BTW haven't seen Janie W today. :lol:

This is because NG decided she is on Cindy's "side" a long time ago and will not say anything against her at all, even when Cindy has actually earned it. It is all a part of NG and her "truths."

ITA - plus I think NG (like JVM, Dr. Drew, Joy B. etc.) is mindful of the need to get that all important "ratings gold" exclusive after the trial ends and we are in verdict watch .... lots of air time to fill .... advertising money to be made .... it's still about the money IMHO ...

I had never heard of these people until this case. I've watched Dr. Drew a few times because I get such a kick out of Mark E. He had me cracking up a few nights ago while he was talking about Roy Kronk being more afraid of peeing his pants than he was of snakes when he went into the woods to relieve himself.

I missed that! Those guys must drink gallons of water in the summer in Fl! I'm not surprised he had to relieve himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member