2011.07.01 HLN Coverage (JVM, NG, Dr D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Mark E was gay til I found out he had three kids! I get such a kick out of him!

Big Mark E fan here too! When JVM started having Janie W on Mark E was always there with good common sense. BTW haven't seen Janie W today. :lol:

Janie W and LKB have been quite scarce today. I have to say, I do NOT miss either one of them.

OMG AL is on! Saying there were promises made by both sides that were not met. Ummmm nice try.

Andrea Lyon is saying that neither side met their burden. That especially the State's case has not met it's burden via homicide when it comes to the duct tape. She won't go there with the defense however.

Mark E. is questioning her. Was she consulted by JB on his opening statement? (the whole deal)

AL won't answer. She would like to but she won't. Bound by attorney client privilege. She will say that whenever you make an opening statement in trial you should have to proof that out and in some ways JB did and in some ways he did not.

If anyone is credible moving forward in the "Let's unleash the defense attorneys" this is the guy I would move forward with. MOO. He rocks. He feels for the Defense and the prosecution. He is intelligent and witty and he is not burdened with this "need" to want to believe ICA because she happens to be a female. He rocks. :rocker:

I like him too, but is he a Seinfeld clone? I just can't get that picture of him out of my head!

Mark E asking AL if she signed off on JBs opening statement..she says she can't say but any time you make promises in OS you can't prove you pay the price. I think that answers that. O/T her hair looks nice tonight.

Andrea Lyon is saying that neither side met their burden. That especially the State's case has not met it's burden via homicide when it comes to the duct tape. She won't go there with the defense however.

Mark E. is questioning her. Was she consulted by JB on his opening statement? (the whole deal)

AL won't answer. She would like to but she won't. Bound by attorney client privilege. She will say that whenever you make an opening statement in trial you should have to proof that out and in some ways JB did and in some ways he did not.

Owe me a Coke!

S'xuse me, but does anyone know what happened to the Joy Behar show?

It's like it dropped off the planet as of 2 nights ago?No announcemnnt...nussing?

Owe me a Coke!

Crap!...Will you accept payments in change? LOL. :woohoo: Really a Dr. Pepper is better for you as it has prune juice in the ingredients but okay...I owe you a coke.

Mark E. better be a revolving defense person on these shows. most of them I want to chase around with a frying pan...but he actually makes sense.

If they charged everyone that lied under oath in an attempt to save a loved ones life, or even give an alabi...we'd need a heck of a lot more prisons.

Lying like Cindy did, and under the circomstances... she is actually the "norm"

And let me add she has already been punished more than anything the State could do.

Frankly, I'm shocked at how heartless people can be.

CA lied to try to keep her daughter alive; it didn't work. Let's move on.

Crap!...Will you accept payments in change? LOL. :woohoo: Really a Dr. Pepper is better for you as it has prune juice in the ingredients but okay...I owe you a coke.

Mark E. better be a revolving defense person on these shows. most of them I want to chase around with a frying pan...but he actually makes sense.

I did not know there was prune juice in Dr Pepper! I haven't had one in years! I'll take that! :lol:

Dr. Drew's juror is not very smart. She thinks that Casey will be found guilty. She even believes that chloroform was involved but not the duct tape? So she believes that there is enough evidence to believe that ICA drugged Caylee just didn't finish it off with duct tape? This is the problem with the Florida law. There is no in between. If she committed aggravated child abuse it is the same thing...and I am not sure the media nor the mock jurors or even the jurors themselves get it. They both = death penatly offenses.

And let me add she has already been punished more than anything the State could do.

I'm not heartless, I certainly feel for what CA has gone through. That doesn't mean I need to condone her lying on the stand. What if her testimony about searches, ladder, etc. led to an acquittal? Would people then support it? People act like it was just an attempt to keep ICA off death row but no one knows what impact the lies may have on the verdict. Sorry, but the truth needs to be told and lies are unacceptable for whatever reason. The jury should base their decision on the truth.

I am still laughing about Judge Seindlen saying ICA is doing poo poo in her pants. I just cannot believe those words came out of his mouth.

I'm not heartless, I certainly feel for what CA has gone through. That doesn't mean I need to condone her lying on the stand. What if her testimony about searches, ladder, etc. led to an acquittal? Would people then support it? People act like it was just an attempt to keep ICA off death row but no one knows what impact the lies may have on the verdict. Sorry, but the truth needs to be told and lies are unacceptable for whatever reason. The jury should base their decision on the truth.

Thank you - well said!

DT :seeya:

S'xuse me, but does anyone know what happened to the Joy Behar show?

It's like it dropped off the planet as of 2 nights ago?No announcemnnt...nussing?

Just checked Joy Behar's FB page and it mentions that she's on vacation so HLN is airing NG repeats instead.

I like him too, but is he a Seinfeld clone? I just can't get that picture of him out of my head!

No, Mark is MUCH better looking than Seinfeld.
I love him too, although I'm old enough to be his mother. He has a nice smile and very expressive eyes.

True. I think some people are hung up on the lying under oath, but in reality, it happens every day in courthouses all over the country, for much less reasons than to save their child's life. Listen to lawyers and judges who have been doing this for years... they will tell you the same thing.
And even though many people believe they would not lie under oath, in court, when it came to their child facing a possible DP... they just might change their mind. Not too many mothers are going to willingly allow the state to kill their child if there was anything they could do to stop it, and probably not a lot of fathers, either. But they probably won't have to face it for years, because the appeals process is very lengthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie