2011.07.01 HLN Coverage (JVM, NG, Dr D)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by azscr4mbl3r, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said! I completely agree. Folks are pre-disposed by life experiences and take a leap because it reinforces.

2. cyberborg

That's why ICA did not testify IMO ... She'd swear to the oath and the SA would object ...

3. cyberborg

CA has been working on and polishing the chlorophyll search since her SA Depo, it was hinky to me when I first heard it and knew what she was doing. She embellished it big time with the neck breaking popup. I think because chlorophyll was not beaten down by the SA the first time she went for broke.

Stupid is as ...

4. cyberborg

Bingo! :clap: correct.

5. sappysoul

sappysoul Verified Expert

Who did the computer searches is extremely important to the state's case. If anyone doubts that then consider they brought 4 witnesses to the stand in rebuttal to prove it was Casey. Those searches, along with the chloroform in the trunk, are vital. One without the other is rather weak evidence but when considered together they become pretty important evidence linking Casey to Caylee's death. I'm surprised how people so easily forgive Cindy for lying about this evidence and possibly giving a big blow to the state's case. You really don't think it is important the jury knows who really made those searches? As I stated previously, if Casey were to get off completely or with just a few years in prison as the result of Cindy's lies I don't know how anyone could justify her actions. Thankfully the state was able to prove she lied but I'm pretty sure she didn't think they could.

6. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Cindy started covering up for Casey the minute she got that dead-body smelling car home and washed everything. IMO, it didn't occur to her that Casey may have killed Caylee, but I bet she thought Casey killed someone, and she was going to scrub out every bit of evidence.
    (Remember George yelling something like, "The dead body in the car wasn't my granddaughter!"?)

7. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

Watched Greta tonight and it included an IV with CA from 2008. At the time she was sure there was no drowning because ICA would call 911 to save the baby. CA even shared a story of a friend of hers whose child went into pool and was still saved by 91 after ample time passed.

She was sure ladder went up on 15th. On the 17th not the 16th she said ladder was up and she asked George about it. Didn't say she called him but asked him about it. She lied about these dates on stand. She worried on the 17th and asked him and as gate was also open on 17th they changed their policy to lock it from then on. Of course according to DT and ICA baby would have been dead on the 16th.

8. armywife210

armywife210 Active Member

You're right about the prisons, for sure! Sadly people don't consider honesty a needed characteristic anymore. A persons word used to mean so much more than it does now a days. It's still no excuse, and the fact that they are allowed to do it only fuels the problem. So what should the court system do? My opinion? Stiff fines, and enforce the payment of them. Garnish wages, take property away, whatever, until it's payed in full. The courts system should then be able to keep the money and use it to better the system.

9. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

I'd love nothing more than for CA to spend a big chunk of time in jail for lying - not only this time, but for the past three years with everything she's done to derail justice for her granddaughter.

But I finally heard a reasonable explanation why she won't. One of the talking heads said that CA is a pivotal witness in ICA's case and that if, for some reason, it ever needs to be re-tried that CA would be in the position of having to plead the fifth in order to protect herself if she was charged/convicted of perjury. Not sure I explained that well, but that makes sense to me.

I can reconcile it in my mind by knowing that CA is paying the ultimate price by losing her granddaughter and quite possibly her daughter. And that she's finally been exposed to the entire world as the liar and manipulator we've always known her to be.

10. artbuc

artbuc New Member

Does Jean C have a comprenhension and/or memory problem? In the last week she has said:

1. RK observed a brain in the woods.

2. GA said A + B = C.

3. CA worked for Geneva.

11. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck New Member

I think it's odd that the duhfense's best witness is the one BAEZ was blowing horns about "impeach"ing. He's the ONLY ONE who used the phrase "impeach Cindy Anthony" in front of the jury. And he did it twice. The prosecution never did. They let the facts speak for themselves, but it was Baez who spelled it out clearly. What an idiot.

However... I think the Prosecution should use the perjured testimony like this.

"The evidence shows Cindy lied. And you know, Jury, she's the mother of the baby-murderer. You know it's understandable why she'd do this - she was trying everything she could to save her own daughter. That speaks even MORE to the pre-meditation - CINDY KNEW IT TOO. THE EVIDENCE CONVINCED HER, TOO!

"That's why she tried EVERYTHING INCLUDING PERJURY, including being impeached, to save her daughter.

"EVEN SHE KNEW it was pre-meditated! She can't admit it in words. But she admits in ACT."

12. rbrnmw2

rbrnmw2 New Member

JW will say anything I lost all respect for her during the Scott Peterson case where she suggested Laci walked to the San Francisco Bay 8 mos pregnant and committed suicide by throwing herself in. That was the most insensitive comment I have ever heard.

13. Cherry Ames

Cherry Ames Member

Remember Geoffrey Feiger? Wonder where he was for this case?

14. Nenato5

Nenato5 New Member

Have not seen Feiger either but I did see Mark Geragos several times stating that the prosecution has nothing. Considering the fact that he was Scott Peterson's attorney, I found his opinion to be hilarious. Geragos did not even show up for the verdict, and WHERE is Scott Peterson now?

15. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

Prediction: Just as they are ready to read the verdict, "We the jury, in the above entitled action find the defendant Casey Marie Anthony"

CUT TO COMMERCIAL!

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.