2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the movie on the life of John Wayne Gacy last night, and I found it interesting, that he had Lime sprinkled in the crawl space of his house, to cover up the smell of bodies. Or is it spelled Lyme? Anyway .... this is from the website I found:

"As the investigation continued, the police entered the crawl space under Gacy’s home. They were discouraged by the rancid odor but believed it to be sewage. The earth in the crawl space had been sprinkled with lime but appeared to be untouched."

Good morning everyone. I am so ready for this. Let's get rebuttal done, making great points to emphasize the state's case and let's get on to closing arguments.

Good Morning Peeps - LG munching on a Canuck Cupcake - thanks ~n/~ - a yummy way to start the day. Happy Canada Day and here's hoping we don't spend the day in sidebars.

I see the DT made it in on time this morning - at least HHJP will not start out being annoyed at them first thing.

Coming down the home stretch for Caylee! I was wondering last nite if ICA still has her radio and is listening to any reports/comments about her trial - probably not because she is still pretty happy looking in court.

Does anyone know if we can get to see a copy of the sidebar transcript that Tony Pippitone got yesterday? Would be an interesting read

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to Justice for Caylee...

I believe Baez sealed ICA's fate leaving those jurors with an impression of the ceremonious way the Anthony's disposed of their pets.

Hoping they use common sense and see this is what was done to Caylee and that ICA and only ICA is responsible for Caylee's demise. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I really hope the records from Gentiva show more than just timecards. They must, right because we already have them? I hope they show specific activity at the exact time the searches were being made! I think they must because LDB was talking about having to adjust for Central Time.

Tracy is on GMA the one that stayed with ICA while she was out on bail

LDB just did a JB head *advertiser censored*! :lol:

LDB looks like she'd rather be anywhere else then standing next to the mayor of clown town.

I really hope the records from Gentiva show more than just timecards. They must, right because we already have them? I hope they show specific activity at the exact time the searches were being made! I think they must because LDB was talking about having to adjust for Central Time.

They show all desktop activity. I have heard somewhere it showed her doing email, etc.

JB not looking as flirty as LDB leaves their discussion-- I suspect a double mule kick on the way out!

Good Morning everyone!

Another day closer to justice.

Wonder what today will bring.

See you guys on the trial thread as soon as we find it. LOL

Tracy is on GMA the one that stayed with ICA while she was out on bail

Is she coming up after the commercial? I changed the channel cuz of the concert stuff. I hate that fluff in the morning "news" shows.

Good Morning All. Couldn't sleep at all thinking about all the duct tape - toooo much duct tape on that sweet child : (.

I see JB has a small surrender pop tart in his suit pocket today.

O/T So sorry . . . .

When will the Drew Peterson trial begin?

TYVM!

Good Morning My Friends! I have a feeling this is our very last Friday and our very last first of the month with this case. It's been a long ride!

I think today is going to be short on court time and filled with delays...I'm prepared to be annoyed all day...heh

We see the writing on the wall, TH on tv shows see the writing on the wall. The DT did not prove their case. I wonder if the DT has told ICA that there is a 99.9% chance she will be convicted because they just didn't do their job. JB sealed ICA's fate yesterday when he brought up the dogs and the manner in which they were buried and I'd bank money on the fact that ICA is the one who wanted that story told so she could frame her father but it will backfire. ICA is the one who borrowed a shovel from the neighbor when there was a shovel in the shed (which she did not have a key to get into). She wanted to bury Caylee in the backyard just like a dog. If I was on that jury she would get a death vote from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood