2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not what i heard. when vinne p interviewed her he asked if it was 12 times and she said no more like 5-6 times over a 2.5 - 3 month period.
And in her sworn statement to LE, she said they never once had sex. It wasn't until a tabloid offered her $$$ for her story that she started claiming she and George had sex.

WFTV is pre-playing CA's testimony. Cracking me up - How she said that her company probably won't have records going back 3 years! :lol:

Surprise, Surprise!

CA 6/23 testimony: No ONE would be able to get into her computer to reset her login password. LOL! Ummm Admin?!
Company would not have from 3 yrs ago. IMPOSSIBLE to keep a back up.
:doh:

Does any one think CA will try to see ICA in prison? Will ICA put her or LA on visitation list?

I doubt after GA hand washing yesterday he will ever attempt.

I wouldn't either ICA will prolly try to accuse him of molestation right there at the prison.

If none of the A's then I wonder if she would ever have visitors.

I've been thinking of that, too. In the one thread about lying to save your child from the death penalty, I said yes and I was quite emphatic that I would. But after watching Cindy, it was like a splash of cold water to my face.

Here's why.

The State is going to shove Cindy's lie down her throat and the jury is going to think, well, if her daughter were innocent, why would she need to lie? The mother must believe in her heart that KC is guilty.

So then what? IMO, Cindy has just screamed to the jury: SHE DID IT!

I was wrong to be willing to lie. Of course I would feel desperate to save my child from death, but perverting justice would just make things far worse, for him and for the grieving.

This statement caught my attention. I've tried to understand when someone says, "oh poor CA she "lost" her granddaughter and now she's trying to save her daughter". CA "lost" her granddaughter baby CayLEE because CA's daughter KC murdered CA's granddaughter baby CayLEE. It's not as though baby CayLEE was "lost" in an accident, and then there's a seperate issue of KC being on trial for another reason for which she is innocent of. There is NO WAY I could ever try to save the person who murdered my granddaughter, even it that person were my child. MAYBE there's something wrong with ME, I don't know, but I do know I wold want nothing to do the person who murdered my granddaughter.

WFTV is pre-playing CA's testimony. Cracking me up - How she said that her company probably won't have records going back 3 years! :lol:

Surprise, Surprise!

Yeah! I love the part where she thinks because she had to regularly change her password that to her in Cindy-land that means no one could access her computer.

Ok...I've had just about enough of SH on IS...she's now questioning/condemning GA's suicide note. Mute button ASAP!

Sunny H doing her legal analysis "I don't understand how HHJP can do this (contempt hearing ) without finger boy having a lawyer" She says this every time it happens I think four times now.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... HHJP says clearly every time they have 30 DAYS to appeal and gives them a public defender if warranted. Just venting thanks for listening.... :)

I cannot stand Sunny H.! Sometimes I wonder where she gets some of her thoughts or ideas from and wonder if we were watching the very same trial! Bizarre to say the very least.

Surprise, Surprise!
I don't know how medical facilities do it, but my husband works for a bank and they keep ever single record regarding employees, according to him, going years and years back.

Goodness, I sleep in one hour and I miss the whole day?

I've been "watching" since 10 and assumed they were on a 15 minute break.. but it's been 45 minutes now! Are they at a special recess, and will the rebuttal be continuing today?

TIA!

Where is the sidebar transcript of last Friday? I've bee waiting since the weekend for this!

Maybe Mason was hoping to celebrate Canada Day with our Canadian brothers and sisters.... lol

:blowkiss: I was just playin'! Sorry! :blushing:

Okay, we have found you little softail one in contempt of sidebar! You punishment is to bring carbs and fruit to the sidebar each morning and you must go immediately to youtube and watch this video TEN TIMES without tossing your cookies before posting again! LMAO
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjXR4MEMCYM"]YouTube - ‪What's a wink and touch between pals????‬‏[/ame]
As the owner, of the aforementioned video, I will be able to see when it has been viewed ten times!!!!! LMAOROF

Ya know, I'm the gal who is encouraging her teen queen to take Chemistry - she's thinking of being a cosmotologist/hair stylist. She's interested, if that's where she ends up, in working with burn victims and that, people that really could use those services to feel good about themselves. Then other days she would like to be into that side of special effects. I thought knowing something about chemicals would help her. Who knew!

Hello everyone, I am not sure if anyone else brought this up, but something just dawned on me about GA on the stand saying he didnt use the duct tape, no it wasn't my tape, I don't know if it was my tape sir , How would I know if I ever bought that tape of tape, don't know what type of tape wrapped on the dogs ect...
hummm, why did he do that?...why not just admit yeah, it was my tape why, wouldnt i use it !
Do you think that GA is pulling a Cindy for casey?

I thought George was acting odd about duct tape, too. The problem is that all the Anthonys can't simply answer a question. But I'm with you -- why not just say yes or no and move on? Or, alternately, say it's the household's duct tape, if he's so all-fired angry that Baez thinks he put it on Caylee. Note to all the Anthonys: Just answer the question! (I'd add "truthfully," but that might be too much to ask. Baby steps.)

I was just thinking about how different this would be if a really good defense attorney was up against JA and LDB. I wonder how another attorney would have presented the case and what witnesses he/she would have called. I know she is a tough defendant to represent but maybe another attorney could have made a case for her. I think having this DT made it harder for the Pros Team to do their job IMO. BTW I love JA and LDB

BBM
I've been thinking the same thing for several weeks... would love to see a replay of the whole thing with one of the SA's as ICA's DEFENSE attorney. How cool would that be???

Does any one think CA will try to see ICA in prison? Will ICA put her or LA on visitation list?

I doubt after GA hand washing yesterday he will ever attempt.

I wouldn't either ICA will prolly try to accuse him of molestation right there at the prison.

If none of the A's then I wonder if she would ever have visitors.

I think CA will want to visit her. I think ICA will not put anyone in her family on the visitor list. I think she will find a new "family" in prison and forget they ever existed. She cannot manipulate them anymore so what good are they to her?

It's not like she has any loving real bonds with anyone - she's a sociopath, they can pick up and move on with no emotional attachments. That's my opinion.

Goodness, I sleep in one hour and I miss the whole day?

I've been "watching" since 10 and assumed they were on a 15 minute break.. but it's been 45 minutes now! Are they at a special recess, and will the rebuttal be continuing today?

TIA!

The court is in indefinite recess so JB can do a deposition of a state witness which state is calling for their rebuttal. Media seems to think it should only take an hour or two (recess started at around 9:15 Florida time) but there is no word yet when court will resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk