2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T what happened to the bangs ICA had in jury selection? Is that why her hair seems to stick out behind her ears? Are those the bangs she had?

Look - I need to get on with my life.

So does the jury.

How long is HHJP going to let this carp go on with Baez?

Judge: "How much time do you need, Mr. Baez?"

Baez: "I don't know until I see their report."

This is rebuttal, of course there's going to be something new if witnesses lied and obfuscated. jmo

~sigh~

Poor Caylee....still waiting for justice....delayed because grandma lied.

Boy... if Cindy doesn't receive perjury charges after those lies, I'll be so disgusted!!

omg.. isn't this the purpose of rebuttal.... maybe jb doesn't know how rebuttal works!

Dr Goldberger will testify that Dr S is wrong about a lot of things.
But we all knew that..

JA: Goldberger has produced report regarding cranial wash to rebut Dr. Spitz's testimony. No organic material was found. Considered a sub-opinion. Goldberger is also listed as a defense witness. Opening skull is not protocol for anthropological exam (HA! I knew it!)

Dr. Goldberger will testify that the washing of the debris in the skull was not consistent with brain matter.

Dr. Warren will testify that opening the skull is not protocol to rebut Dr. Spitz testimony. Baez arguing that he is not a forensic pathologist.

Casey is a would be serial killer.

I would dig up those dogs and test for poison.

Baez does not want to take his depo... he wants this to be dropped. He knows he has no case whatsoever.

Didn't LDB say that she was going to request the info from Gentiva on the day that CA testified? If so, JB knew that this would come into play. He could have done the same thing.

JA discussing rebuttal of Dr Spitz "brain dust" testimony. JB claims the SA's witness for this rebuttal is not a pathologist and can't rebut something Dr. Spitz says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson