2011.07.02- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

What are they going to do when this trial is over? lol.

I remember the court tv coverage of the Scott Peterson trial, and I asked myself this same question. That was in 2005 IIRC. They just moved on to he next big case.

Who in the world is CAs ex in-law? One of her brother's ex-wives?

I don't understand why NG and JVM have to YELL. It drives me nuts. I understand being emphatic, but all the yelling just grates on my nerves. I haven't been watching NG much, I can't stand the way she cuts people off when I want to hear their answer and she is just plain abusive to Natisha Lance. It really bothers me. I don't love JVM, but alot of times I like her panel, so I do watch her show and Dr. Drew. I also like Vinnie P. I wish they would give Mark Eiglarsh a show, I'd keep watching him even after this trial is over.

Mark E. is a scream. Last night he said after hearing from all the Ants regarding their pet burials, he halfway expected RK to be called to the stand and grilled about his pet burial traditions!

I like the Dr. Drew and Joy Behar shows because they allow their guests to speak longer than a phrase which is all JVM and NG will concede. Joy usually only has 2 THs, but then after 30 min. of trial coverage, she's on to another topic/celebrity/etc.

ICA and JB should have taken/begged for a plea deal instead of dragging this out for 3 years - why aren't the TH Defense Attorney's talking about that?

I have a question for the TH's that keep saying there's no direct evidence that Casey was involved in the death of Caylee.

Regardless of whether Caylee's death was an accident or intentional, regardless of who was there when she died or came upon her dead body.....are we honestly supposed to believe it was determined by whoever was involved in her death or came upon her dead body.....we're supposed to believe they thought that CASEY would be the best person to dispose of her body? Who on this planet would give the body to Casey so she could drive around with the decomposing body and the smell of a decomposing body emanating from the trunk of her car until she could figure out where to dispose of her?

Sorry to quote my own post but just had a laugh thinking I should have posted "what rocket scientist decided Casey was the best choice to dispose of the body? And are they a chemist?'

What are they going to do when this trial is over? lol.
They will gear up for the Michael Jackson/Conrad Murray trial in September. HLN/Tru TV has already started showing commercials.

I am listening to Janie Weintraub on JVM. Oh she just frustrates me to no end. She has to most outrageous explanations for why the prosecution did not do their job.

Hey Janie, the sky is blue. Janie: Well that is not true, I see something yellow.

I laugh every time I see JB say "that's all this is...more blah blah blah blah" Ain't that the truth!

NG is on and she is live. Rare - very rare for a Saturday night.

Showed a very good montage of memorable moments of the trial

I am listening to Janie Weintraub on JVM. Oh she just frustrates me to no end. She has to most outrageous explanations for why the prosecution did not do their job.

Hey Janie, the sky is blue. Janie: Well that is not true, I see something yellow.

Ugh I accidentally caught the end of that she drives me :crazy:

Aunt Pam on NG right now. Saying she never gave anyone permission to print her statements. Said she doesn't want to cause the family any more pain. But then proceeded to tell NG everything in the article.

Oh the ex sil in upset that her comments in that article were taken out of context.

Funny, I'm closer to my ex SIL and MIL than my ex is. She says in that article that she talked secretly to her ex MIL for years. Shame you have to do it secretly, she is the mother of Shirley's grandson after all.

The DT is attempting to get the case thrown out again at the last minute. Says the State has nothing. I have to disagree the DT had nothing.

NG is on and she is live. Rare - very rare for a Saturday night.

Showed a very good montage of memorable moments of the trial

I will tell you Wise Old Owl..The only reason I turned on HLN today is because of you!!..I sure hope it isnt in vain...I really amso tired of Defense Attny TH's who continue to say what they say..(LOL..Dont want a TO :floorlaugh:)

I am truly looking forward to LDB and JA to do their closing tomorrow..as I am sure they will connect the DOTS!!..JB et al~~ will claim No proof yadaa yaada

I also appreciate that the jury does NOT know the WHOLE story behind this..however Circumstancially KC was the LAST person to be with Caylee and the rest we all know..Absolutely No ONE else has been seen or been associated with those remains!!

I dont care if she is found guilty and gets DP..I just want her OFF THE STREETS for the rest of her "Bela Vita"!!!!! Guess thats all I can say:innocent:

Saying that the defense will not be able to say anything about the accidental drowning. They can give "inferences" - but not state it outright.

The Aunt is on the phone:

NG - All of this has been very very trying to the A family

Pam P. - agreeing to talk tonight about an internet article published on the net today. Very angry about it. About the b-day for her child Aside: CA loved Caylee very very much. CA was enthralled when ICA was born and did make that comment about how PP would never know how it feels to have a girl. PP's son was adopted.

NG: What did SP tell you? (SP = grandmother)

PP: She said the on Father's day the 16 June that CA and Caylee went to visit her father in the nursing home.
Then they went back to SP's house - SP made chili. She (SP) said that she told CA she planned on having ICA arrested - over the money from the nursing home account - not sure about amout - poss 325. - 350. Told CA it was time it was brought to an end - KC had prob done similar things in the past and that an areest might help her to stop this behavior. CA was extremely upset and told SP if she did that she would never forgive her. Later on SP heard there was a physical altercation - ended with CA putting her hands around ICA's neck

NG - so that was June 15 2008 And GA said the last time he saw Caylee was the next morning June 16 Shows ICA's pattern of theft. Now we know why she didn't take the stand.

Just got in from grocery shopping and caught the end of the SIL's phone call. She sounded pretty sincere ~ but nervous. Surprised that NG got her as a guest (phone in). Wonder if she has more to say?

The DT is attempting to get the case thrown out again at the last minute. Says the State has nothing. I have to disagree the DT had nothing.

Didn't they try that on Friday and it was denied? Do they think 48 hours is gonna change JP's mind or something?

Imagine ICA's hubris, saying to LE "all you have is speculation." Such nerve for a little 22 yo <modsnip>. No respect and so nervy! Blech.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back