2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you know it. And I bet he doesn't share the limelight tomorrow either. Even though Mason did a pretty good impassioned speech to the judge on Friday in his motion to acquit. But I bet Baez hogs all the time for himself.lol

LOL that was probably his compromise. 'No closing arguments are mine! You can argue that one motion I guess.'

:innocent:

Why am I still up, when I want to watch this live, and I am in CA. I will set my alarm, and get up at sunrise, I can do this, for Caylee Marie.
Sweet Caylee Marie, you will be watching this from above. Know that we are on your side, and that you have slipped into our hearts and remained there. Justice is coming, baby girl.

Oh, you know it. And I bet he doesn't share the limelight tomorrow either. Even though Mason did a pretty good impassioned speech to the judge on Friday in his motion to acquit. But I bet Baez hogs all the time for himself.lol

Agree - Finnell should probably be doing it - she's the best they have but unfortunately the jury hasn't seen enough of her face. But I'll bet money that woman knows how to do a powerful closing argument.

She expected him to lie on the stand and say she did not know or send Dom Casey to search the woods.

I believe Lee was so angry he made an appointment with BAez just as the trial was starting, and ripped such a big strip off of him Baez didn't have the courage to suggest abuse to Lee when he was on the stand.

You will remember, CA testified last week she did not send/know Dom searched the woods. Lee was angry that she would lie on the stand and lied in the fall in 2008 when CA told him she was searching for a live Caylee when she obviously knew DomCasey was searching for a body. It was the betrayal - again.

bbm

The damage was already done with his opening remarks but then was made that much worse by NOT bringing it up to him on the stand..The jury has to be wondering why they didn't with him but did with GA..And why the state didn't either since that was the first Q they asked GA.

I think it was a HUGE mistake to ignore it cos he didn't get the chance to defend himself..He wasn't able to deny it..That makes it seem more like the allegations are true vs they're not..Both sides had to have their reasons but was Lee on board with them or not?

It wasn't til the very end that CA was asked about ICA ever telling her about Lee coming into her room..I don't know if she was supposed to deny it like she did or not..It's all very curious. imho

Tomorrow peeps - 8:30 Sharp - must have at least a nap! See ya all soon!

I was sitting here wondering today how often Judge Strickland thanks his lucky stars that JB asked him to recuse himself. That's one person I'd like to see sitting in the gallery for Baez's contempt hearing.

bbm

The damage was already done with his opening remarks but then was made that much worse by NOT bringing it up to him on the stand..The jury has to be wondering why they didn't with him but did with GA..And why the state didn't either since that was the first Q they asked GA.

I think it was a HUGE mistake to ignore it cos he didn't get the chance to defend himself..He wasn't able to deny it..That makes it seem more like the allegations are true vs they're not..Both sides had to have their reasons but was Lee on board with them or not?

It wasn't til the very end that CA was asked about ICA ever telling her about Lee coming into her room..I don't know if she was supposed to deny it like she did or not..It's all very curious. imho

Only two persons have ever made those allegations - A known liar who is on trial for her life, and a known...well a lawyer who is determined to win this case.

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? You mean I can say anything about anyone no matter how terrible and if they don't lower themselves to give me an answer because the mere question disgusts them, that make my accusation true? Think about it. Baez wins if you believe this accusation - that's exactly what he was trying to do. Plant that seed. Bill S. calls this being wily like a fox. Lee doesn't need to deny it now, cause you wouldn't believe him if he did? Right? Isn't that what they said about George when he denied it? "Well, he paused, and then he looked down and it was hinky so it must be true"...win/win for Baez Lose for Lee either way.

It's all just Koolaid...Except Baez is handing it out in a different cup.

My waffles are cooked for sustenance tomorrow - let's hope the jury does NOT waffle and convicts swiftly and confidently. I don't know because I've also been sipping the vodka limeades as I've been cooking tonight LOL!

See everyone in 5 hours at the end of this 3-year hallway! I'm going to try to sneak in a nap.

:seeya:

Only two persons have ever made those allegations - A known liar who is on trial for her life, and a known...well a lawyer who is determined to win this case.

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? You mean I can say anything about anyone no matter how terrible and if they don't lower themselves to give me an answer because the mere question disgusts them, that make my accusation true? Think about it. Baez wins if you believe this accusation - that's exactly what he was trying to do. Plant that seed. Bill S. calls this being wily like a fox. Lee doesn't need to deny it now, cause you wouldn't believe him if he did? Right? Isn't that what they said about George when he denied it? "Well, he paused, and then he looked down and it was hinky so it must be true"...win/win for Baez Lose for Lee either way.

It's all just Koolaid...Except Baez is handing it out in a different cup.

I've never thought it was true & I hope the jury doesn't either but I still think they have to wonder why the subject never came up with him..I do agree some wouldn't have believed him if he was given the chance to respond to this VILE lie..That's really sad :(

btw..BS is one of my FAVS..I hope he continues to be on HLN & NG re: other cases.

up like a kid waiting on christmas.. cant sleep.. trying to make my final thoughts on what happened to Caylee .. why and how did ICA do it. ICA no remorse.. haunts me as a mother how can a mother think so little of her baby.. horrible and sad.

going to bed soon.. getting up at 7am to get full coverage of anything new.. glued to tv all day..

I'm so excited/nervous! I want Jose Baez to do the closing. If we're lucky, it will sound a lot like his opening statement; incredibly stupid.

I'm so excited/nervous! I want Jose Baez to do the closing. If we're lucky, it will sound a lot like his opening statement; incredibly stupid.

Oh, he'll do it. Unless the rest of the team have him hog tied, socks stuffed in mouth with duct tape over it. He will do it.

And it will sound as absurd as the opening statement guaranteed. Poor guy is not a good public speaker (which is a huge part of chosen career) so it will make no sense, it will go round and round, and on and on.

Bet he is practicing in his bathroom mirror now. With the hairbrush microphone darnadudes (sp?) suggested.

Get ready to see a whole bunch of WTF??? being posted when he is finally wound down.

Oh, he'll do it. Unless the rest of the team have him hog tied, socks stuffed in mouth with duct tape over it. He will do it.

And it will sound as absurd as the opening statement guaranteed. Poor guy is not a good public speaker (which is a huge part of chosen career) so it will make no sense, it will go round and round, and on and on.

Bet he is practicing in his bathroom mirror now. With the hairbrush microphone darnadudes (sp?) suggested.

Get ready to see a whole bunch of WTF??? being posted when he is finally wound down.

How many times do you think the state will object? I just cannot picture JB abiding by the rules. Ahh, I feel great. It's the end of the trial and he still hasn't told me when (early morning, afternoon, early morning?) exactly Caylee "drowned" or where her body was left to be found by Kronk. Hopefully the state brings this to the jury's attention!

How many times do you think the state will object? I just cannot picture JB abiding by the rules. Ahh, I feel great. It's the end of the trial and he still hasn't told me when (early morning, afternoon, early morning?) exactly Caylee "drowned" or where her body was left to be found by Kronk. Hopefully the state brings this to the jury's attention!

Nali87,

Someone posted the other day, I believe it may have been Noetic, that the only AH HA moment they had was the description of the pet burials. I agree, that made it clear to me where KC got the ideas.

I think the State will go through the 31 days again short version, and point out what they already have. They are not going to touch JB's crazy theory other than to possibly say you can come to no other conclusion than Caylee was murdered by KC, no accident.

JB will try to sneak in more stuff, HHJP will stop him, it will be very unusual to say the least.

Nali87,

Someone posted the other day, I believe it may have been Noetic, that the only AH HA moment they had was the description of the pet burials. I agree, that made it clear to me where KC got the ideas.

I think the State will go through the 31 days again short version, and point out what they already have. They are not going to touch JB's crazy theory other than to possibly say you can come to no other conclusion than Caylee was murdered by KC, no accident.

JB will try to sneak in more stuff, HHJP will stop him, it will be very unusual to say the least.

could be! I can hear LDB
"and where's Caylee? thrown in the woods like trash" 31 times!
actually Caylee was there longer...

Closing in a few folks. A new Sidebar will be open for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.