2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The elephant in the room. Why didn't testify in her own behalf? The Defendant doesn't have to disprove anything. You must not view this as an admission of guilt.

Oh, Okay. Well, I don't need to hear from her, myself. I think the evidence worked in my case.

Here's my shameless plug:

Don't miss Websleuths Radio TONIGHT at 5PM PST! Don't miss what RICHARD HORNSBY and HOLLY HUGHES have to say about today's closing arguments! It's going to be interesting, to say the least!

I hope Tricia has the BLEEP button already to go. Hornsby has been in a "giddy" mood today and his tweets are becoming a bit questionable!!! :floorlaugh:

Here are the full results of the Huffington Post poll.

Be The Thirteenth Juror
Quick Poll
Is Casey Anthony Guilty or Innocent?

She is guilty of murder 50.49%

She is guilty of a lesser charge 31.36%

She is not guilty 18.15%

The DT is over their 4 hours, now. 5:43 PM.

Could that possibly be the purpose? That and to wear everyone down for LDB's part? Everyone is tired. If LDB can get up there and wake up the jurors with something that is cohesive and brings out the simple truth she will deserve a gold medal!

Can they break for dinner, dessert, and coffee first?

I've got the sound turned off. I could barely take CM when he was eliciting testimony from his witnesses. I definitely won't force that agony on myself again.

Why is the sound of "dueling banjos" mysteriously playing in my head?

I cant seem to hear what CM is saying over the Wah Wah Wah sound effects playing in my head. :banghead:

Casey did not testify in this case - sworn jurors to rise above biased and prejudice. Quote Cheney. Guilt by evidence. Do not view this as admission to guilt or be influenced by this in any way.

Think they'll let the jury break for dinner and then bring them back in for LDB's closing?

So they're not allowed to utilize common sense? She didn't testify for a reason. I think the jury should be allowed to infer what they will from that.

I am completely lost about lighting candles.

I am lighting fireworks...

Is ICA falling asleep?
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads