2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too, am afraid GA might try and succeed to try to commit suicide again once this trial is over. How can he possibly deal with what has been done to him by his daughter and her DT? I know I couldn't. I have to be put away for a long, long, time.

I tuned in just long enough to hear Mason say something about not being "sexy" enough.

What on earth is he blathering about?

SO I guess the 4 hours does not apply to the DT, they can take however long they want. IMO

OMG, please someone get the Vaudeville-style cane and pull CM off the stage! I guess it is disrespectful of me to say that, but really, I think his argument is not succinct enough and is therefore not effective. IMO it would be a lot smarter to make this slick and to the point. He and Baez have been allowed to use what are lies, from what I can tell, to argue their point, and that is really not right, either.

The jury must be hungry. Will they feed them dinner after this guy is done talking so they will be fresh for the Prosecution ending?? They need a break for dinner.

Why didn't someone tell me to get a bottle of tequilla before the defense started in??

So because no one ever saw her do this and/or she skipped over all of those steps and went right to murder, she should be rewarded? :crazy:

seems to be where he went

The DT and their client are all about torture. mo

From my calculations I believe we have about 4 minutes... let's see if HHJP sticks them to that. Or maybe my calculations are wrong after the break, I hope not!

It's funny to me how Casey slips in and out of her imaginary world. If she always went there when she's upset, she wouldn't be crying would she? Oh I forgot, they couldn't find any psychiatrist who actually evaluated Casey to tell me she's not.

I might be wrong here, and really I probably am, but I remember reading that they did have her evaluated but decided not to present the findings in court because they didn't want the state to be able to have state psychiatrists evaluate her and the state to present that in rebuttal.

She had a babysitter??? Shut up, CM.

"No witness anywhere that she did anything to this child".

Usually murderers don't kill their kids around witnesses. Just sayin'.

I too have followed this from day one and I mean the first day of the Amber alert that Caylee was missing. They haven't changed my mind at all.

HOWEVER, after being involved with the Billings' trials and seeing one of the defendants, even with a surveillance video, get 2 hung juries. I am very concerned after JB's closing.

I've thought guilty. Never waivered. Whoever posted here the other day that they realized it was intentional because it happened when Casey had no reason to accidentally chloroform Caylee because she was going out (she was at her parents and George saw her and Caylee at 1pm)......that on top of everything else has convinced me beyond ANY doubt it's worthy of the death penalty. JA's explanation today of timer55 tells me she's earned the death penalty.

JP is starting to look REALLY restless, he just had to stand up and adjust his robes.

My DH seems to disagree with me, he thinks Baez is doing ok. I am so happy he went to sleep in his chair, lol. I will be so glad when this is over. Justice for America's little sweetie, Caylee Marie.

Mine does too, but he doesn't know that much of what Baez is saying is made up.

Let's just hope the jurors can see through all this mess & that's all it is! If they gotta talk this much to convince them.....gotta be something to it....or gotta be because they have no PROOF

I hate this guy. I hate him. He can hear and speak just fine right now. That is an absolute disgusting insult to people who are profoundly deaf like I am. He is the reason people make jokes about us. I would smack him up side the head if I could. <unusual person>

I agree 100%,I am deaf to!!

LDB will get to continue with closing rebuttal after Mason correct? Surely the Judge will not let a recess happen till morning?

I'm wondering if everyone brought their jammies. You don't suppose His Honor sports bunny slippers, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member