2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems a huge waste of time to me.

Could that possibly be the purpose? That and to wear everyone down for LDB's part? Everyone is tired. If LDB can get up there and wake up the jurors with something that is cohesive and brings out the simple truth she will deserve a gold medal!

I lit a candle back in the 1700s............

Denver_Pyle.jpg

I am really trying to listen, honestly, but I keep zoning out. I think the jury might be doing the same thing. IMO.

okay, I'm wiped. I'm going to go ask my MIL who is 87 to play us some piano. She is wonderful and I'm going to think of Caylee when she plays Have a wonderful 4th everyone!

From the other defense thread re shoes & socks...
As a mom of 3 sons I can attest to the fact that when it was summer they were barefoot more than they weren't. It's meaningless IMO.

PS CM history lesson = zzzzzzz

I totally agree. I don't know how many times I've nearly driven into the city for errands when I've notice my daughter didn't bother to put shoes on. That point seemed so silly to me.

.............I am going out to light the grill..... anything is better than this

Oh no. Seriously??? Instructions tomorrow??? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh No!!! I just looked at the link, and only 50% think she is guilty of murder. The rest either think she is guilty of a smaller charge or not guilty. I am starting to panic. :(

My advice to you? Stay clear of such pre-verdict polls/comments etc. Just hope and and wait for the verdict. That alone matters. :)

Good thing the "burden of proof" is not on the DT, because they would suck at that too. Judging by Baez' ranting, raving, ridiculous, rambling attempt at a closing argument (Everybody is ganging up on ICA and SODDI), the jury would never stop laughing/yawning.

Thankfully these jurors are (hopefully) not incapacitated, inebrieted or just incompetent. Those would be the only ones that would have given that waste of time any credence.

Either that or poor souls that are on his payroll (or interns), or are hoping to get a big interview from him, or are his future co-workers.

Most people believe she was chloroforming her and that this time she gave her too much -they classify that as an accident.

Chloroforming your child is still Aggravated Child Abuse and Murder 1. There is no such thing as accidentally giving your child chloroform or too much chloroform. What are these people smoking, or sniffing as the case may be?

Hey, thanks for straightening that "impeachment" thing out for us, CM. There being so many syllables and all, it just was way over our (the jury's) head. Thanks!

His slow southern talking is driving this Yank batty.

his voice is scary when it's raspy.....:eek:

danielabrams How about this for an Oj theme. "If krunk is "shady" you must release this lady." #caseyanthony #closingarguments

JB didn't say he was 'shady' - he said morally bankrupt. Is there something there about bankrupt, stealing from friends and writing checks that aren't yours?

JP said instructions tomorrow morning and he would take blame for that because he should have had court on Sat as well.

so state finishes up tonight.

thanks

Could the defense be dragging this out so that jury will resent the state for delivering rebuttal tomorrow and depriving them of their holiday?

he really needed to get into the evidence from the outset, for the state to be successful he should be rehabbing GA after the defence bashing,

??

Cheney mason is on the Defense side. Then Baez said he was coming up again. The State won't be back up for about another hour in my estimation. IMO.

this makes it easy for the jurors. Verdict in one hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1