2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not sleep well last night. Worried about today. Want justice for Caylee so bad. Please let the jurors do the right thing.

:seeya:Good Morning
I don't know where to put this. I was looking for another part of the interview but this caught my attention.

Whoa! I missed it when CA testified that she'd take Caylee's clothes off in the pool and take her over to the "jets" cause it feels good on you back and your bottom.
Who strips their kid and takes her to the pool jets?

Is that weird? Maybe I'm a prude but that sounds wrong to me.
Does anyone else do this with their toddler? somebody help me here!
she says it at about 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS83jc0whec&NR=1

Yes, it is absolutely weird. Thank you for your post.

Good Morning All!

I have been up since 4:30, EDT. I must go to church, then have a prior engagement I cannot miss. Will catch up later.

What will happen if JB brings up comments that are not allowed in the arguments?

TYVM!

I think after closing arguments I'm just going to be like a kid on a long trip "Are we there yet? huh huh huh?" lol I am praying that the jury in this case makes the wise and just decision. I pray that Caley gets justice.

I don't know, but it would make sense. He probably doesn't want to screw it up by himself. :giggle:

But with all his "fame" his head is still inflated so I am thinking he doesn't realize his screw ups

I cannot miss the verdict being read for anything! I live in Asia so it looks like I'll have to stay close to the computer during US work hours! I'll willing to miss hanging out with friends, sleep, anything to be there for that big moment. I've waited almost 3 years so I'm totally pumped for this week.

But with all his "fame" his head is still inflated so I am thinking he doesn't realize his screw ups

This is true. In a Charlie Sheen kind of way, he probably believes he is "Winning". :giggle:

What if Baez writes his closing based on facts not in evidence, I can hear objection...sustained. Now what does he do, he has only 15 minutes worth of nothing. I mean how long can he say blah blah blah. His closing will be a bunch of fluff, don't kill my client, no one knows how Caylee died, that family is dyfunctional...no facts just kind of like pleading type comments.

I'm sure an hours worth of stuff on gas cans and the diabolical plot of the duct tape. Whatever he has to say, he will be grandstanding, acting like a peacock, neck twisting, podiem leaning.

I hope he got crisp clean paper for his big easel. I'm almost embarressed for him already. I predict his closing will be a big flop and he will get lost and and loss his concentrate and start talking off the cuff and tell the judge the jurors need a break.

I think we all know he will. He hasn't followed court rules since day 1. Why would he now? My only hope is that Judge Perry gives him a smack down. I don't want the pros coming across as bullies nor do I want them to lose focus. Judge Perry should be the one to put a stop to it. Will he? Who knows. *sigh*

Thank you HHJP for making sure this was a fair trial.
Thank you to all the jurors.
Thank you to LDB, JA and FG...your dedication and professionalism is amazing.
Thank you to YM, JA and all LE for the work you did on this case.
Thank you to WESH for the live stream.
Thank you to Tricia and WS for this website.
Thank you to DH for watching every single day with me since May 9.
Thank you to America for our justice system.
Thank you to my family for calling before and after the trial day.
Thank you to MSM for all the coverage.
Thank you to Florida for the money that has been spent.
Whew...ok, now I'm ready for today.

I wonder if its going to thunder and lightening through the whole defense statement? I expect lights to flicker in the court room. Maybe a lightening strike or too. :floorlaugh:

What if Baez writes his closing based on facts not in evidence, I can hear objection...sustained. Now what does he do, he has only 15 minutes worth of nothing. I mean how long can he say blah blah blah. His closing will be a bunch of fluff, don't kill my client, no one knows how Caylee died, that family is dyfunctional...no facts just kind of like pleading type comments.

I'm sure an hours worth of stuff on gas cans and the diabolical plot of the duct tape. Whatever he has to say, he will be grandstanding, acting like a peacock, neck twisting, podiem leaning.

I hope he got crisp clean paper for his big easel. I'm almost embarressed for him already. I predict his closing will be a big flop and he will get lost and and loss his concentrate and start talking off the cuff and tell the judge the jurors need a break.

LOL... I've posted this in a different thread, but I expect JB's closing to be similar to this. "It's the vibe"....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJuXIq7OazQ"]YouTube - ‪Its the vibe of the thing...‬‏[/ame]

Good mornin' everyone!
Wishing you all a very happy Independence Day and praying that justice comes soon of our lil' Caylee. I'm so glad this day is finally here! :dance:
Believe it or not there are a couple of things I'm really going to miss when the trial is completely over, one of them is HHJP's laugh...I love it and I will miss it. I'm glad it is on video.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2205535777544&oid=163757963687277&comments

Is it possible for the verdict to be read outside of the 9 a.m to 5 p.m work hours? I don't want to miss it! Thanks.

I'm sure an hours worth of stuff on gas cans and the diabolical plot of the duct tape. Whatever he has to say, he will be grandstanding, acting like a peacock, neck twisting, podium leaning.

I agree that he will violate the closing instruction orders. How blatant and how often remains to be seen.

I think he will spend a ridiculous amount of time on Kronk and an fair amount of time on Dr. Spitz. I think he will totally botch the forensics and scientific evidence. If he shares any time with C.Mason, Mason will be full of fire and brimstone saying the death is an accident, doesn't know what kind of accident but an accident nonetheless.

What will make him look even less prepared and unskilled in his argument and presentation is that he will follow a stellar SA presentation to then be followed up with a SA encore

IMO

Not really. When they weren't swimming independently I would take them to the jet part , since they were and are still too young for the spa. So I guess I introduced them to it.
Just curious, would you feel differently if she had her bathers on when she was at the jets? We don't know that she was always nude when she was at the jets.

If CA were to say that she was always nude for the jets, then yeah, I'd find it kinda weird.
The scenario as a whole.
I have no problem wiht a child swimming noodie without her bathin sootie!
My mind goes to a wierd place with "jets on her bottom" for a 2 year old.(her back, tummy, fingers toes fine) but it seems al lil twisted to flip her over or hold her up to get the jets blowing in that area.
Prob totally innocent. she did say that in open court.
I know I would not have said it, but that's me.

I wonder if HLN is going to have commericals every 5 minutes for the opening. I ususally watch on the computer, but it would be nice to watch on a big screen. Lets bring it home Prosecutors, justice for Caylee!!!!

BBM What "facts" are you referring to?

I think we all know he will. He hasn't followed court rules since day 1. Why would he now? My only hope is that Judge Perry gives him a smack down. I don't want the pros coming across as bullies nor do I want them to lose focus. Judge Perry should be the one to put a stop to it. Will he? Who knows. *sigh*

Ooooh! I almost forgot that there's a contempt charge for JB when this is over. Anyone know if we will get to see that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288