2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM on HLN talking about Jeff Ashton and JB "this is a battle of two gladiators".

Ummmm. I don't think so.

Maybe one gladiator and on water boy.

WFTV is saying JA was laughing...why does JA keep making faces and gestures after he was warned?

OMG...............JB went waaaay over the line!

I had it muted thank goodness. Is JB done or is it just a special breaktime?

I soooooooooooo want to be a fly on the wall right now and hear what the judge is saying

InSession In Session
Baez yells at Ashton for smiling in court. Ashton objects, and Judge Perry calls for a sidebar. @HLNTV #closingargumets #HLN #CaseyAnthony

Too funny! Jeff Ashton was trying so hard to contain himself, Baez caught him smirking and tried to rip him a new one in front of the jury. JP is no doubt double pissed now!

All JB did was point it out to the jury that JA doesn't buy his closing. imo. Yeah, I know he shouldn't have laughed, but still moo.

Wasn't that contempt of court akin to the finger guy?

Baez was talking me into a coma, so I went and took a nice long shower and cleaned the shower, come back and he is still flapping his lips. Oh... side bar... Is Baez in trouble.

Wait ! Can they still ask for a mistrial ? Is that what JB is going for here ?

Not ever ok to bash one side or the other like JB just did to JA...Big fo-pau in the courtroom! CJHBP laid out no personal opinion in his order..

If I was a juror I would NOT want to have JB in front of me yelling AT me!
Why is he allowed to do that?
Oh, that's right, he's not supposed to go there but he's doing just that!

Judge Perry jumped in and sustained PT's objection!

Tense moment. "This laughing guy right here..." JB should have just addressed that with the judge. The case deserves more than JB's antics and the state's smirk.

Dang Jb put me to sleep woke up hoping this was it. Who did JB bash!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Baez to Perry: "Whether it's this laughing guy right here [points to Ashton] or..." Perry calls sidebar. #caseyAnthony #closingarguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member