2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors didn't see that. His hand was over his mouth. JB's over reaching.

Some people are just pretty detailed with their stuff. I am and I acknowledge it is a bit of OCD. I know the condition of any of my things I own - I notice everything. I don't see what the big deal is that the guy knows his cans were returned to him a different way - esp since missing the plug/cap affects the way a gas can is used. It's not like he is squawking about a scratch on the can.

agree. in my experience, "guys" are very particular about their tools stuff like that.

further, i can totally see george calling the cops even if he suspected ica or one of her cronies had stollen the can.....bc he was about over putting up with her crap!

WHY wouldn't Ashton be smiling. Baez is purposely making JOKES!

"Who cut da Cheese? Phantasy Forensics...Clhloroform ..this has to be a joke, dr Vass and his sniffer machine..."

Baez is going for laughs with his snide remarks. So why wouldn't the SA table smile along too?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
I have never seen a decfense attorney resort to such repeatedly inappropriate attacks on state.. Then calling state desperate!!!

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
I have never seen jury sent out amidst a sidebar in the middle of a closing. I don't like what this may portend in #CaseyAnthony

Well I was asleep missed it. Any reply I would appreciate.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
JB made remark about Ashton smiling-laughing during JB closing. Both lawyers in trouble. 15 minute recess. #HLN #closingarguments

Just saw a brief replay of JA and JB. Wow!:floorlaugh:

There's going to be a mistrial. I can feel it in my bones. I hope my bones are lying.

I didn't see JA's smile, anyone get a screenshot?

I wonder who the pretty lady in the electric wheelchair is.

they are re-showing the moment.. and he was covering his face the best he could (and i'm not saying that because i like the SA) I can't imagine how hard it is for a professional to sit cold stone faced while watching JB's antics... would be hard

HJBP sustained JA's objection before Ashton even finished getting it out.

Baez really is stupid isn't he, disobeying a direct court order. Again.

JVM has lost any of the tiny bit of respect I had for her. She is nuts. jmo

JA does make faces and rolls his eyes a lot. It hasn't bugged me because he's on our side. but he does do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77