2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he didnt care about his daughter(who killed her own child) he cared about Caylee his grand daughter!

OMG he is saying that GA suicide attempt was false.

this is going on way to long.. he needs to wrap it up; I think he's done a decent job (and I'm pro-SA) but this is boring.

Now we're back to the fake non-tear wiping.

Oh = JB just quoted Arnold Schwartzenegger from Kindergarten Cop "It's not a tumor!"

:lol: My DH just said the exact same thing!

Poor George.

I noticed that Lippman has been sitting between GA and CA all day. Wonder if there are problems there with everything that has happened during this trial.

Could the inmate have possibly planted the duct tape on the gas can while out on Bond??

I do not like him making light of a suicide attempt

will not sit well with jury

KBelichWFTV:
One juror is not looking at Baez.. She appears to be looking at Casey [via Twitter]

If JA or LDB had stood and objected when JB called JA a liar instead of HHJP having to wait till JB continued to point and call JA the laughing man this mess wouldn't have happened.

Its so hard to watch such gross distortions of the truth. He plays the duct tape as if it meant anything except ICA used it.

JB "He claims to commit suicide." Uh, no, JB. I don't ever think he claimed to have comitted suicide

LDB has a lot to clean up from Baez. Can't wait until she is finally up.

JB hates George for not going along with the DT's theory of sexual abuse, and now it's not allowed in their closing. He's despicable.

THE GUN WASN'T IN THE HOUSE. . .rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288