2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
First objection by LDB is sustained

Linda: The indictment is not evidence. It is stated as "between" ...

Judge: Move on.

:lol: Now he has magnets for his big calendar!

okay.. for the record can I say that I could hardly even look at the posts on websleuths during JA's closing because I was rivetted and could not stop watching

now that the defense is up I have went to the bathroom, ate breakfast, read every post, and took a special break!!!!

this is boring and pointless

objection to bringing up indictment
sustained
and JB repeats it (forgot to switch his cue cards)

JP will literally have to cut him off after 4 hrs because he will not shut up till then.........

How many mothers that kill their beautiful children were never seen to abuse their children before they murdered them???

That comment of his brought me back to my computer. :banghead:
(I can't sit still and listen to this so i've got my speakers set up so I can listen and do housework.)

And he has velcro or magnetic pictures to put on the calendar!!!

hahahahahahahahah

Are any of the jurors pre-school teachers?

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
"If u think she is a lying no good *advertiser censored* you'll convict her " WTH did he say that for. Ash said she was just a typical young girl

This proves that when JB writes his closing to include 'shocking' insinuations, he does NOT change anything he wrote before he gets up to do closing, according to what the state said in closing. He NEEDS to use his 'shocking' words, because he thinks that will sway the jury...

ummmm...not a good idea to call your own client a sl*t, JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members