2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. There are no words.

I'm still waiting on him to start with whatever it is he keeps telling us he is going to tell us.

IMO

He says to render a verdict of NG, and then wants to stop for lunch. :rolleyes:

Wait...he's done? Did that argument even have a conclusion? I didn't hear one. Good luck, Jose (MOO).

RECESS FOR LUNCH, can't stop laughing, should not be a laughing matter

JB: This evidence of the State, will so infect...like a cancer!!!!

Ok, so my kids took over the living room tv, my husband just came home from a nite shift and is sleeping in the bedroom where tv #2 is, so now in my kids room HLN channel is not coming through, my computer has a virus, I can't get live feed on my cell! FML :(

This is so going to backfire on them and I'm so glad! Unless all of these jurors are conspiracy theorist, they aren't going to buy this garbage (no pun intended).

Baez: I'll get back to that once I can figure out what to say, but in the meantime I'll blather on about other meaningless things.

JimLichtenstein

No. “@Circekitty: @JimLichtenstein Is that Jeff Ashton's wife sitting behind him? #CaseyAnthony”
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Baez: " They want you to know who cut the cheese!" (in reference to Velveeta in trash) Tell me he didn't just say that!

I think his constant attacks on everyone involved in this case will not bode well with the jury MOO.

Picture Baez tried to get in:

2dker9g.jpg

Her teeth didn't look nearly as big... hmmm.

Baez: (Claiming that evidence was altered to frame his client) "How unfair! How outrageous! How unjust!"

Anthony: (sobs on cue)

JB: "They want you to know who cut the cheese!"

bwahahahaha! *coffee spit*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads