2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG He is insinuating the SA is being shady.

Linda expected this from Baez.

Remember about a year ago when she stated, "It appears that the Defense intends to make their case all about the State". ?

You're now seeing it in living color.

I agree and I don't understand why he would do that? It was his responsibility to bring in experts that would contradict the State's experts. Why is he blaming that on the state?

Geez.

Very simply because his client is facing the death penalty. That's what defense attorneys do, anything they can get away with to diminish damage. It's not pretty.

I honestly don't see how insulting the work of experts who have put decades of work into their science helps the defense.

OMG. I wish JB would throw himself against the wall, as he would surely stick!

JB = The Iorn Drone

What IS this? I thought he would try to show ICA is innocent!?!

no he didn't say anything about the rods. the diving rods thing was objected to !!!

and maybe those hangers he can patent can hold bikinis ...just sayin'

wow this personal attack against Dr. Vass is just uncalled for. It makes the defense look pathetic.

What a nerve. "Maybe he'll be able to sell hangers." Somehow, I feel confident that Dr. Vass will still be working when Mr. Baez is relegated to commentating dog shows on Univision.

Does he realize that the "level of absurdity" applies to him!!!!

I don't know if I can handle listening to him any more.

I think HHJP has turned to look at his computer so he doesn't break out laughing

JB is so unprofessional

I am sitting here talking to the tv!
IMAGINATION!!!
Are you kidding me
see things that arent there
fantasy!!
is he talking about his client!!

Too bad the anything but clothes party pic isn't showing up right now.

I know, too prejudicial.

1b2b26f2-1.jpg

Boy, Baez is really flinging it -- this is low; disparaging expert witnessess and taking personal shots at them....despicable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv