2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK listen up

The STATE thread will be open first - the STATE will present first.

Then when the DEFENSE gets up to present we'll switch over to that thread.

When the STATE presents AGAIN AFTER the Defense will switch again.

Dontcha like being pop tarts? :floorlaugh:

Is this the official thread? I've been up all night and I'm sooo confused!! LOL

#CaseyAnthony And yes, the jury will work on the 4th of July. So will we:)
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:48 AM

#CaseyAnthony It's possible the jury will be instructed and ready to deliberate before the end of the day
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:48 AM

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
Catch that, jurors can get first degree murder and to death penalty if some think premeditated and some think child abuse that led to death.

She's obviously a newbie but she's far more articulate and professional than her boss, IMHO!

I have a "problem" with her because she seems very "friendly" with ICA :banghead:

LOL, for a team that plays so loose and wild, they sure want to pin the jury down with rules as narrow as they can get.

im confused between the 2 closing argument threads going back and forth im going coo coo for cocoa puffs trying to read both of them lol

If I were in Orlando, I fix up the State Attorney's an awesome lunch!

OK listen up

The STATE thread will be open first - the STATE will present first.

Then when the DEFENSE gets up to present we'll switch over to that thread.

When the STATE presents AGAIN AFTER the Defense will switch again.

Dontcha like being pop tarts? :floorlaugh:

:giggle: I thought maybe all you wonderful mods were doing shots already! :giggle:

Judge Perry telling them to get a sandwich brought in if they want to get this jury instructed today....Love him and he isn't playing around.

Wow...u know when you are watching a sports game and its obvious that the team is losing and they send in the bench just to finish out the game?? Sorry ICA!

Perry: (words to the effect of) "Y'all better make sure you bring yourselves a sandwich if you wanna get through this at noon."

Y'all gonna have to make sure somebody brings you a sandwich today... :great:

Oh!!! That's why HHJP is pizzed! he was willing to come in yesterday and apparently no one else wanted to!

I've been lurking mostly, however, I gotta get it out there I have enjoyed hanging out with y'all. JP just said we need to bring sandwiches in for a working lunch.

JP: Suggested they do this yesterday afternoon. They will have to work through lunch today so the Jury get instructions today. UGH

HHJP sugested they come there yesterday afternoon to do this... appears they should have

I think JA sounded nervous first thing. He didnt understand what he was supposed to do and didnt complete what judge asked. They will do that at noon, dont understand what they didnt do. JA was stammering and it seemed like linda took over.

I just got here, JP seems really upset this morning, or is it just me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74