2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is not happy today... most likely because he wanted to go through this all yesterday (as he stated) and they didn't. I'm guessing this is going to take awhile.

OK listen up

The STATE thread will be open first - the STATE will present first.

Then when the DEFENSE gets up to present we'll switch over to that thread.

When the STATE presents AGAIN AFTER the Defense will switch again.

Dontcha like being pop tarts? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Bumping for others who may not have seen it.

I don't blame HHJP one bit! They are not prepared (either side)

good morning peeps!!!!

someone explain what's going on?!?! are they just agreeing to the descriptions of the charges??

I have a "problem" with her because she seems very "friendly" with ICA :banghead:

If she got a job w/ CM right out of school, she must be very very smart---I think I may try and remember her name next time I kill my child near Orlando & need a Defense attorney.

I think Judge Perry wants a verdict today. He doesn't want to waste any time.

I find it curious that ICA is in yellow. IIRC Yellow is a contrasting color to purple.

Yellow and Purple are complementary colors (directly across from each other)on the color wheel meaning when mixed at some degree they will make a neutral color (gray etc).

I think JA sounded nervous first thing. He didnt understand what he was supposed to do and didnt complete what judge asked. They will do that at noon, dont understand what they didnt do. JA was stammering and it seemed like linda took over.

IMO, women are more accustomed to dealing with cranky folks in the morning. ;)

DT looking a little glum today.... and DS looks so over it

Attachments

• ds done.jpg
    ds done.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 64
  • looking glum.jpg
    looking glum.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 54
Oh!!! That's why HHJP is pizzed! he was willing to come in yesterday and apparently no one else wanted to!

He's the Judge, he should have put his foot down and given them no choice!!!.....because he is sure being nasty today! :(

I think the good HHJP is still upset from the imaginary problems that happened on Friday

The whole crux of the matter I think is that are counts 2 and 3 only lesser included offenses (max around 30 years) or if the jury can choose to include the felony (max LWOP or DP) in these offenses.

HHJP says rewrite it to be clear, if I am correct.

there's no proof of accidental drowning !! he shouldn't be allowed to mention it !!!!

#CaseyAnthony The gal speaking for the defense, Lisabeth Fryor is recently out of law school and is volunteering for the defense

Why did they allow this young woman to do this? Why not one of the TEAM?
Is it not important? And i would have thought they would have hashed this out already.

8:54

Bill Sheaffer: They are going through the charges so they could agree.. it should have been done long before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708