2011.07.03 Websleuths Radio Show with Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
RH :something strange about GA .No evidence he was an overwhelmingly great grandfather .
Evidence suggests it was Cindy who was the second parent .

I'm a HUGE HUGE Richard Hornsby fan....

:great::great::great:

ok....taking a little bit of that back after Richard's defense attorney spiel hung out....put it back...please!

Someone ask Mr Hornsby if he got caught laughing behind his hand today? :)

I can't figure out how to log into chat, would have to register first...so I will take the easy way out and stay here...

Holly : recalling several instances when witnesses gave examples of GA being involved ,walking Caylee around the neighborhood,etc.
But he probably lied about the affair and that lie could raise questions.

George is holding back that Casey took off the night before he claims to have last seen them leave the house. IMO AFTER that huge fight Cindy & Casey had about Casey stealing money

I'd like to know if Mr Hornsby believes that KC will be found guilty of a lesser charge? I don't think Baez's closing was "out of the park" but it was much better than I expected. At any rate, I respect Mr Hornsby's opinion very much.

Angela Hershey: How does an accident spiral out of control?

How does an accident snowball out of control...
RH says easily, especially with a dominant person like Cindy in the house...everyone afraid of her (I agree)
He says Caylee could have drowned, Casey did call everyone that afternoon, no one answered...

all of the people that would have testified to it...would have been hearsay

I've never agreed you can't tell the jurors of previous charges

No I don't think he hit anything out of the park. At the most, off the wall, but then he started showboating while running the bases and got called out at the plate!

:loser: :loser:

RH make a prediction......thanks

IDK, I disagree that Cindy was the dominant personality. I think it was KC after Caylee was born, and KC wasn't afraid to tell her mother off and steal $$$ from her!

anything that could prove GA can also prove ICA....same house..same access

RH "the police not ever finding the roll of duct tape is questionable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads