2011.07.03 Websleuths Radio Show with Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly predicts ICA will never get the Death Penalty

RH predicts the Jury will make millions after the trial

and just like that they are gone from me......

Great Show! thanks Tricia, Kimster, Mr. Hornsby and Holly

My (late) younger sister had some issues, to say the least...and she would "play" my mom, yet was intimidatedby her, as she knew my mom could see through her, if that makes sense...
I don't think KC was intimidated either. I think she enjoyed her power of Cindy, knowing her mother would never put her on the streets because of Caylee.

IMO, they butted heads for years, with Cindy being queen of the roost. After Caylee was born, there was a power shift.

I don't think they ever had a loving relationship though, they were always playing each other for the power. That's my impression. I don't think either was was afraid or intimidated by the other.

ty so much for asking richard my question tonight kimster, you guys rocked it again. Your show is becoming habit forming, perhaps labelling is in order, lol.

looking forward to next week

What if KC tossed the duct tape? She had 31 days to do it.

I'm really enjoying your opinions, at any rate. Insightful.

Sure,why not?

ETA: It would have to have been after the news tape at the command center showed the duct tape. It could have been used up there or someone other than George took it home. Makes more sense than having it in a safe at home.

A listener on the blog chat mentioned a theme song

It think these boots were made for walking was suggested

I like it, count me as a yes vote Tricia

Sure,why not?
Well Mr Hornsby said it was questionable that LE didn't find the duct tape. I was only saying because it had been 31 days, and they didn't even know to look for it until Caylee was found, KC had 31 days to toss it, so I don't find it questionable that LE didn't find it.

Richard, what where your thoughts on the filibuster? was it calculated and if so was it a good idea? the jury will be fresh for State tomorrow, tactical error?

Tricia has an intro and we thought it would play, but it didn't? :waitasec:

Each week we learn some new trick so I'm sure y'all will hear it soon enough. :D

Great show! I'm a huge fan of Richard Hornsby & I agreed with most of what he had to say tonight. Can't wait to hear LDB's rebuttal tomorrow. I'm worried because I think the DT raised some reasonable doubt.

Well Mr Hornsby said it was questionable that LE didn't find the duct tape. I was only saying because it had been 31 days, and they didn't even know to look for it until Caylee was found, KC had 31 days to toss it, so I don't find it questionable that LE didn't find it.

Yes I agree. Something could have easily happen to it between the time it was seen at the command center and Dec. 2008.

Good point re GA not calling ICA after he smelled death at the tow yard. I also wonder why GA didn't ask ICA who fathered Caylee or ask her what's up with the big belly. Perhaps he was conditioned to speak only when spoken to, otherwise keep your trap shut. The whole family is just too freaking wierd.

After listening to RH's comment on Talk radio tonight, I would like to make a comment to him and others that were listening.

Mr RH you were talking about the LE/Det/Search warrant not turning up the 'Duct Tape'.

I am thinking that probably they were not interested in the Duct Tape until after the remains were found and weren't those command centers all ready in full swing shortly after Caylee was reported missing........thus the duct tape on the table in the video was WELL BEFORE anyone having issues with Duct Tape at that time.

Not until, Dec. 11th was there a need to be looking for Duct Tape??? TIA.

And Tricia,Kimster,Holly & RH the show was awesome.

Yes I agree. Something could have easily happen to it between the time it was seen at the command center and Dec. 2008.
Yes, several viable scenarios. I don't find it problematic or questionable that LE didn't find the tape. I wonder why Mr Hornsby does.

I agree turnadot, hoping state highlights that any omissions or lies told by the ants where not self serving but served only Caseys interests, who was still claiming at that time that she was innocent and the nanny stole her baby.

George could easily have left the duct tape at command center for use by volunteers, or for that matter used it all up while hanging missing posters. Any lie or omission once the body was found served only one person IMO, and that was their daughter, queen of the big fat 31 day lie

Yes, several viable scenarios. I don't find it problematic or questionable that LE didn't find the tape. I wonder why Mr Hornsby does.

He's thinking like a defense attorney too much at times. He can't help himself, but I do respect him greatly. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member