2011.07.04. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
K in regards to Tim Millers comment in my opinion I think that it could go both ways. The impression I got based on what he said was that the Anthony's didn't have knowledge of what happened up but KNEW that Casey had killed Caylee based on her actions. At first I had thought Tim was saying that GA knew from the start (NOT THAT HE HAD KNOWLEDGE) but just knew something bad had happened to Caylee like a gut feeling type of deal and that he knew damn well KC was responsible.

I'll give NG some credit ! she never deviates off of her coined terms of "Tot mom" and "Bombshell".

I'll be here as long as Judge Sheinland(sp) the one from the ANS hearings isn't on. Sorry but he grates on my nerves.

NG has sub-titles for what ICA was saying during LDB's CS. But I think she got the last one wrong referring to blaming/twisting the knife in GA. NG that ICA said, "It's not his fault". I clearly see her saying, "It IS his fault."

Also, she keeps showing Baez yawning with big old chipmonk cheeks over and over again. LOL!

I'll be here as long as Judge Sheinland(sp) the one from the ANS hearings isn't on. Sorry but he grates on my nerves.

Judge Seidlin. So far tonight he hasn't been on NG's show.

NG has sub-titles for what ICA was saying during LDB's CS. But I think she got the last one wrong referring to blaming/twisting the knife in GA. NG that ICA said, "It's not his fault". I clearly see her saying, "It IS his fault."

Also, she keeps showing Baez yawning with big old chipmonk cheeks over and over again. LOL!

Since the defense mantra was to blame GA, I seriously doubt ICA would be mouthing "it's not his fault". Agree with your interpretation, which makes a lot more sense!

I keep hearing that LDB made the defense attorney cry. I assume it was DCS? CAn someone put this into context for me? PLEASE?:crazy:

Crazy Janie on HLN is making me go into potty mouth mode.

Thank goodness MNJ spoke up and told her Attys needed to be credible ( she was saying there was no case since there was no exact cause of death) if they want to contribute to the discussion- that shut her up. I'm so glad they have him on, he's a breath of fresh air on JVM.

Judge Larry S. just said what???????

Did he mention poo poo or doo doo in Casey's pants again?

I know what to expect with NG but her main captain "Verdict watch: jury deciding if tot mom lives or dies"

Funny. i know I'm really new at this but I thought they are deciding on a verdict. ONLY 1st degree murder has the DP. If they find her gulty then they move onto penalty phase which is more of the legal circus and then the jury deliberates again on punishment and even after that JP can over rule.

Also she keeps saying not only did Casey cry today but members of the DT burst into tears presumably during LDB's close. How did I and all the talking heads miss this, I was only paying half attention but hers showing clips from today and CM touched his face for a sec.

I have such a love/hate with this show. I missed yesyerday but I understand NG reported Jose and Jeff almost "came to blows".

BTW, JVM CHASING the DT as they left court live while the ran across the whatever outside area it was just to run up and have Mason tell her to get the mike out of his face when she wouldnt move and Baez kept ignoring her so Jane was reminding him how they are all bff so he turned to ask "how have you been?" has got to make the dAILY sHOW. Please?

Nancy just asked Jim Hoover about to the woods to find "tot mom's remains".

Hoover went down there just the other day to say Good Bye to Caylee and to apologize he never found her

I keep hearing that LDB made the defense attorney cry. I assume it was DCS? CAn someone put this into context for me? PLEASE?:crazy:

Actually she has now said multiple attorneys started crying. Is this like Baez and Ashton almost "coming to blows" yesterday?

She also said the DT couldnt mention the drowning theory in the closing.

I was a little surprised to see that Juror # 6 said his wife has followed the case from the beginning. Didn't know that.

OH leave the jury alone, for goodness sakes they have been through this for 6 weeks. Let them do what they need to do. ARGH

Thanks Grey I DVR'd LDB but I have not found the crying part yet. I heard it on other HLN shows other than NG. I know that doesn't mean much but .. I for sure saw ICA back talkin' LDB but no contempt from HHJP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288