2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SoSueMe, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lanie

Lanie Active Member

This is my first chance to get on today, and it's probably been said before, but I'll say it again, LDB was great!!!

I loved when LDB said, "The irony is rich, indeed." I knew people on here would get it, but no one I was watching with had a clue.

I've been following this case from the beginning in here, and I wanted to be here while all this was going down, but I'm too polite. We had to run some errands and I said as soon as I get home I'm getting on WS with my peeps, d*mmit, enough is enough.

2. Cheewawa007

Cheewawa007 Registered Changiholic

number one

3. rose222

rose222 Active Member

Kristin Stewart or Alanis Morissette (I know Alanis is a singer but I think she'd be good!)
    for the future movie.

4. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

[​IMG]

Be still my heart :blowkiss:

5. anb

anb New Member

I just saw that too, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing! She just stroked her colleague's face trying to show what Casey did, and my jaw dropped on the floor. That was a very personal relationship!

6. SevenSeas

SevenSeas Active Member

OMG!!! :eek:

7. pinkfly

pinkfly Well-Known Member

my TV package gets both CNN and HLN....CNN still does hard news while HLN has all of the entertainment and commentary shows

8. HRCODEPINK

HRCODEPINK Verified Insider

I'm totally going with Jane Lynch to play Cindy. Especially after the gum popping court scenes.

9. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

10. greycoupon

greycoupon Active Member

If I was a lawyer on either side I'd be having a drink right now. JB did pretty well in his closing. Needed to be short and less shouty but that's Jose.

HLN is talking about defense attorneys being attacked and well, you heard Cheney last night. Someone attacked CM and his wife in a restaurant at some point? That's just sad.

I should turn off the tv for a while and do ... something. Verdict watch is apparently lets watch Jose and Cheney eat lunch. Did the SA manage to ditch the media?

11. com n sense

com n sense She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear h

Just heard Jean. Sounds very intimate indeed.

12. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

Does it make me an evil person if I really really really really want a Casey cam installed in that cell?

13. JBounds

JBounds I feel lucky

I loved it when LDB said Casey was the most well-documented liar ever seen in a courtroom. ouch

14. angeleleven

angeleleven Active Member

Yes, I sure heard it all.

15. littlemisslegal

littlemisslegal compassion and empathy -do not push it

Jvm left lady named donna in wheel chair running after jose and attys- said i will be back- wait here-omg- dumped her like a huge waste

16. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

ewwwwwwwwwww.....what she described was a caress! Like, what was he doing?? Proposing to her?? Jean needs to write for soap operas or true romance or something....this case is about a dead baby, FGS!! I am truly disgusted by her and her description of Jose and ICA making out in the courtroom!! OMG!

17. rose222

rose222 Active Member

Yes last week she looked like literally wanted to strangle Baez and now Casey "tenderly caresses his cheek" makes sense in KC's world!

18. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

I can see it both ways - the evil monster in her finally appearing before the jury in a horrific rage......and I can also see the same blank stare we've seen throughout the trial with absolutely no reaction whatsoever. Maybe she's actually convinced Geraldo can help get the verdict overturned.

19. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

*Skips into thread* Isn't it a glorious day? I hope the jury doesn't ruin it for me!

20. HRCODEPINK

HRCODEPINK Verified Insider

I wouldn't say that it is evil, but for your own mental health I might recommend stepping away immediately after verdict. I will be doing the same myself. At least for a bit. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.