2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SoSueMe, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahEcho

SarahEcho New Member

Deliberations until 6PM tonight.

2. mck16

mck16 New Member

maybe going to console their client.

3. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I wonder in which order they will decide? Most serious charges first or last? It seems the lying to LE would be a breeze, get that done in the time it takes to listen to her lying at Universal...

4. downport

downport Member

Excellent points, all. I would like to add, with the passage of time many have forgotten the racially charged atmoshphere of the time in general and the City of Los Angeles in particular. The OJ case was just after the Los Angeless riots caused by the aquittal of the cops who beat up Rodney King. Jonny Chochoran put on that ski cap & marched up and down in front of the jury saying over & over "send a message". And thus, OJ Simpson became THE most unlikely symbol for 'black America' sending a message to 'the man'.

As much as the OJ jury lurks fearfully in the back of the mind for many of us . . . no need to fear. Casey Anthony, AKA "the no good lying slut", will be found guilty of murder, first degree.

5. ~Lisa~

~Lisa~ New Member

@bobkealingbob kealing
    #CaseyAnthnoy Court administrator sez jury won't go past 6pm tonight unless they're close to decision.

6. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Scamperoo - get out of my brain!!!

Yes, the doubters amaze me and RH - well what can I say....

LDB was phenomenal as we knew she would be. All evidence points to ICA and no one else. Pre-meditation can happen between one piece of duct tape and two - although I pray that poor child was medicated.

I was also proud that LDB "rehabilitated" George, but Cindy - not so much. A nod to her love and panic about Caylee, but that was it. LDB did not forgive nor forget her betrayal.

I feel confident the jury will return a guilty verdict on the most serious and severe charges. This was a heinous and cruel murder if I ever saw one.

Smoke and mirrors Mr. Baez, gets you....smoke and mirrors. And that's it. Enjoy looking at yourself in that mirror, because despite the smoke, all that will be staring back at you will be your own reflection, and not the prize of fame and fortune you wanted.

7. krt

krt Inactive

AS ICA.....Zooey Deschanel!!!

Attached Files:

8. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

Linda Purl

9. ynotdivein

ynotdivein Retired WS Staff

Peeps! Hallo! :seeya:

While we wait (and wait, and wait, good heavens it's been over 2 hours where are they?), PLEASE NOTE the following:

- We understand and share in the range of emotions WSers are experiencing right now.

- TOS still applies.

We've made it this far together and I for one want to be here for the verdict with every single one of you.

:tyou: for exhibiting restraint and decorum in an extremely difficult time. YOU are what makes WS the premier true-crime forum on the internet!

10. Grammaof4

Grammaof4 New Member

Yes I heard that as well, and Cheney Mason's Office is diagonal from the courthouse,
    so the DT would also be nearby.
    Back to watching JA Cs -up to Casey 3.0

11. manatee

manatee New Member

i think Winona Rider or just for poetic justice....JULIETT LEWIS!

12. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

Why oh why didn't the cameras catch that inappropriate interlude between Jose and KC? Unbelievable stuff! :eek:

13. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

14. Phoebeb

Phoebeb Active Member

Good clue! So if they're still deliberating at 7:00 pm, we'll know the are close!

15. Tipstaff

Tipstaff New Member

Even with the woman who was not comfortable with 'judging others' and the worries about that I have resolved that I am confident that Judge Perry knew what he was doing when he ok'd her for jury duty.

16. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

Ohhhh, your mind is working right there on "Casey" level!

Wouldn't that be a fine kettle of fish (hehehe) if she insisted on keeping him for her lawyer just because she has something like that on him for back-up?

Wahhhh! Poor me, my lawyer seduced me into going along with those lies about incest! He lost the case because he was too busy manipulating me! Wahhh-ha-haaaa!

That scenerio is total speculation, of course, but the carressing is way out of bounds in my opinion. Why would Mrs. Baez put up with that kind of public display? Yuck!

17. rbrnmw2

rbrnmw2 New Member

OMG that ------ should be disbarred He and ICA are way too close for an attorney and client that is disgusting if true IMO:sick:

18. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

Jeez Louise, I am a bundle of nerves! Got the munchies, BAD. Would LUV some key lime pie:

[​IMG]

19. symbolic

symbolic New Member

Thank you so very much!!

20. A_News_Junkie

A_News_Junkie Retired

Just don't draw a negative association with me as the messenger! I tried to warn in every way possible! LOL

To cleanse your mind think about "The Good Life" always being behind ICA. I love the irony of it being on her back where she will never see it - just like the good life she left behind. <-------That always cheers me up! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.