2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

While scanning thread here, I am re-watching JA's CS going thru ICA's
Lies/imaginary friends etc. day by day. He just got up to Timer55!

Wow he was great! Only the water bottle was a little distracting.
Maybe? he uses that to pace himself and not get too loud/ emotional etc.

I heard this! She was saying that what LDB said about Casey and was reversible error.

Pshaw! Then HHJP wouldn't have allowed it. Lord knows Baez objected enough.

She need to go get another makeover and shut her piehole. :loser:

Is anyone watching HLN jean just said that JB on on his knee talking emotionally to ICA and ICA tenderly stoked his face. OMG, this whole conversation they are having is making me want to vomit.
I gathered as much from JB's hysterical outburst during his closing argument. I wouldn't be surprised if he pictures himself as her knight in shining armor.

:rolleyes:

She a bit older now, but Laura Linney could play LDB.

She played a prosecutor in Absolute Power with Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman, and was terrific.

I like Laura Linney for LDB and I like Richard Gere for Jeff Ashton.

Of course, we'd have to completely recast if this becomes a Lifetime movie. Then we'd have to go with people like Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter Birney. :giggle:

WFTV reporting that JB and Cheney M. have just returned to the Courthouse....

Thought??

I heard this! She was saying that what LDB said about Casey and was reversible error.

This is where she lost me. What do LDB say that she shouldn't have said?

Put glasses on Cuba Gooding Jr.....and another dead ringer....Judge P!!!

Attachments

• Cuba Gooding.jpg
    Cuba Gooding.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 7
On WFTV's Casey cam it's showing the door to the holding area opening a couple of times.
Camera is aimed at top of door so I can't see who is coming and going.

Are they back with a guilty verdict yet? (I'm already impatient, LOL!)

:fireworks:

I think that the majority of the jurors were ready to rule when deliberations started, but I feel very sorry for them if they are stuck with one or two who refuse to see the truth.

Can you imagine how hard it would be to be patient in such a situation? I'm not talking about jurors who have a legitimate concern, just those who would rather let a murderer go unpunished rather than be responsible for casting a guilty vote. ( Like the ones who let OJ walk!)

LDB got in a final slap to the defense with that final photo of ICA partying it up in better (for her) days--great choice of photo with the boyfriend who provided added motivation, and especially the grinding with another girl that the defense was SO concerned about as it might make ICA appear to be a lesbian to the jury.

Need to re-watch LDB's entire presentation today. She placed gems like this throughout.

I f KC is found guilty, how long will LKB 'milk' her association with HLN?...or will she finally be muzzled?

I think she'll disappear until the next high profile debacle. So, I vote: muzzle. :bananalama:

I think it is crazy all these people at the courthouse. What if it take the jury days to deliberate? They still gonna be there? lol

Along with the fireworks tonight...I will light a special candle for Caylee. She deserves more sparks as an expression of her life and I hope that you will join me. It only takes a spark to get a fire going.
Light the candle...and show your love.
Blessings to all,
Dq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads