2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that ICA isn't bawling her eyes out like she was in jury selection when the charges were read.

Now she just looks peevish.

Hope the jurors notice that her little acting display is over.

It is used to distinguish between the different CA's in this case. It means Inmate Casey Anthony, but I like it to mean insane.

I like it to read it as ICE

I say they are going to come back with Premeditated - what sayeth the jury?

It was lost on me, can someone explain for me. Also why is Casey called ICA here? I followed a lot in the beginning but hadn't for awhile and then started when the trial started so I'm a little lost sometimes.

when the defense asked Judge Strickland to recuse himself for mentioning a blogger in court his reply when he stepped down was that the defense was accusing him of being a media hound....INDEED THE IRONY IS RICH

We have shed more tears for a child that isn't ours, then the mother that gave birth to her. Damn her.

Wow, if convicted, she will be wearing the mark that sealed the deal forever. No laser tattoo removal in prison. Her very own scarlet A.

Does anyone have a picture of the Defense table right now? all I can see is stoneface ICA.

casey_anthony_flag_cropped1.jpg

Love the knot on the side. Looks like some things never change!

She should have plead when givin the chance, and thats all I have to say about that !

These instructions are so important.

I'm calling first degree murder. The instructions are crafted in a way that will allow the jury to not necessarily agree on the premeditation.

And I'm hoping we have a verdict by Wednesday.

The husband who has not watched anything except snippets of closing arguments, and is now watching jury instruction just said he believes the jury will go with Murder 1 with premeditation because she had every opportunity to stop placing duct tape on Caylee's face.

I <3 this man! Now he understands my 3 year vigil of this case.

I'm very confident that Casey Anthony will be found guilty of 1st degree felony murder which equals 1st degree murder. LDB is my shero! Today, Caylee had the final say! I'm thanking God in advance because in the end, truth prevails!

I have just gotten back to breathing normal after hearing LDB and now hearing the charges is awesome too.

We have arrived Caylee Marie and you shall soon fly even more freely. We love you baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater