2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you JA for defending George by not letting the DT denigrate (sp) the suicide note and making George out to be a montster. He was a great father & grandfather ... in Casey's own words. His pain was real.

I think ICA knows its over

I thought JA was great yesterday, but today was AMAZING! I love this man, he truly cares about Caylee and this case.

"People don't make accidents look like murder" is the "if the glove don't fit" moment, I believe.....

ICA has pleading eyes towards JB. No smiles and giggles yet

She must be pizzed she didn't testify, and is telling JB so........I need a lipreader. Also do we know if the early jail tapes get into evidence? Do they get to see them again, or just a transcript of them?
I'm not "official' but I do read lips as i do not hear well. if her head is turned or her hand over mouth I might not be able to.

Special Recess!!

noworafter.jpg

In all honesty, I Googled "Special Recess" and this photo came up. lol

Yes, I agree with BS's bloggers...the State did go defending George.

Child abuse is the intentional infliction of injury upon the child ... You can postulate a number of different hypotheses in this case. Some might say well maybe she put the duct tape on Caylee to make her stop crying because she was loud. Casey put it on too tight and Caylee died by accident. if that is what you think happened, that is felony murder. so if that is something you're thinking about, that's also first-degree murder.

Or if you choose to believe that you use chloroform so she could spend time with her boyfriend. Let's say she is the chloroform in the trunk of the car and Caylee accidentally died. It is still first-degree murder one that makes the most sense is premeditated. Anyway put it together Casey Anthony is guilty of murder in the first degree.

I thought if it was an un-intentional, it would be manslaughter?

Not if you are intentionally putting duct tape on a child's face, which is Aggravated Child Abuse which results in the death of a child. That is murder!

Ashton did fantastic, but did stumble on Kronk. I don't think it's that big of a deal though, because Kronk is not so very important in the trial, IMO.

From suicide note:
I should've done more. She was so close to home. ... Why was she there? Why was she placed there? I just want this to go away for Casey. What happened, why could she [Casey] not come to us? ... I blame myself for being gone. For a year or so I've brought up stuff only to be told not to belabor it.

JA: That is not an insincere self-serving statement.

So pleased with everything JA has done.

JA wearing a purple tie and GA has on a purple shirt. good for them.

That was a BARNSTORMER JA!!! I am crying...this SAO has fought for justice in Caylee's defense...not for that <modsnip>. I know LDB is gonna make me sob.

One of hens was sitting on eggs in our garden instead of the coop that we close up at night. I heard noise and my husband found a opossum that killed 5 of the hatching chicks. I'm more upset over that than ICA appears to be over Caylee's death as JA speaks.

How many objections sustained? Overruled?

I missed some of the middle, I'll rewatch later. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆