2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we have or will have a poll/thread as to who will speak as Caylee's victim advocate? Will the A's speak on behalf of Caylee and ICA? How would that play out?

These instructions are so important.

I'm calling first degree murder. The instructions are crafted in a way that will allow the jury to not necessarily agree on the premeditation.

And I'm hoping we have a verdict by Wednesday.

I'm hoping by their quitting time tonight...6:30

I wonder if TL and AH are watching, love to know what they are thinking...

when the defense asked Judge Strickland to recuse himself for mentioning a blogger in court his reply when he stepped down was that the defense was accusing him of being a media hound....INDEED THE IRONY IS RICH

to piggyback my friend, pinkfly:

To finish that sentence, because the Defense were such media hounds, Judge Strickland wrote that to accuse him, the Judge of being a media hound ...and his comment at the end of the statement when he recused himself was...indeed the irony is rich.

I can barely believe we have actually made it to jury instructions........

WOW
just WOW

And without losing a single juror along the way! I am stunned about that. I expected to lose at least 2 throughout this journey.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
All jurors are looking at Judge Perry. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

She can be guilty on more than one of these charges, right?

I bet, thinking about 3 yrs ago today she had the US flag draped around her adorable lil self. Ah, Bella Vita :floorlaugh:

casey-anthony-american-flag.jpg

43181_story__casey-anthony-tattoo-bella-vita_rdax_676x450-300x199.jpg

9r4r5d.jpg

Hear that Mason - child means any person under the age of 18 years. Your client is not a MERE CHILD. She's a woman.

ICA all sorts of attentive again - she really can compartmentalize like a pro

If Casey showed me one thing during the trial.....she showed me how she killed Caylee, put her in the trunk, and went on about her merry way.

Does anyone think a "waiting for the verdict" thread is appropriate? I know it's real general but it would be nice to have a thread for all the thoughts going through everybody's minds while we wait. Maybe if the mods say its ok someone could open one?

I would love to get a verdict today!!! I just keep seeing that pic of Casey dressed in her American flag and enjoying her independence without Caylee!
Oh the irony!!! this is Caylee's day!

Think I'll have time to shower and run to the store before the verdict is in?:waitasec:

It has been said that it takes a Village to raise a child...

We ALL, gathered together & virtual strangers, thru these horrendous circumstances, have become a Village to mourn & weep for this beautiful child whose life was extinguished by the ONE person who should have laid down her life & died to protect her. She was far too selfish & self absorbed to see what a precious gift that God had given to her, that's more than apparent....
WE, as a Village, have also come together, along with many other people around the globe, to seek JUSTICE for Caylee..... My one hope out of all of this is that her beautiful & innocent soul knows only peace & that swift justice will be brought upon the person who threw her away like trash. As CA once stated, "Caylee belonged to all of us" Indeed she did, as she has touched all of our lives in a significant way, otherwise we would not all be here, fighting & praying for Justice for this little girl that we have fought for as if she was our own. My heartfelt prayers go out to each and every one of you, to the jurors during their difficult deliberations, to the SAO, HHJP & every other person who came forward to fight for justice for Caylee. As hard as this is for me to say this, I even pray for ICA, specifically that regardless of what transpires on this earth, that God will have mercy on her soul..... May you all know & feel peace during the duration of the time that the jury deliberates.

KBelichWFTV:
Jury is paying very close attention as Chief Judge details charges against Casey. [via Twitter]

I really hope there aren't any jurors like my DH right now. He does believe she did it one hundred percent, BUT for him it is all about the concrete evidence. He says because it is just circumstantial and no absolute proof she did it, that leads to reasonable doubt. As much as he would hate it, he would have to say NAY, even though he feels she is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine