2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen anything like her (ICA) in a court room .... totally absence of soul

I can barely believe we have actually made it to jury instructions........

WOW
just WOW

And we owe it all to the DT for complaining about Judge Strickland enough for him to step aside and allow Chief Judge B. Perry to take over and move this right along. The DT tried as hard as they could to delay justice but they were no match for the Judge, the SA and we the public. We were all able to see through the smoke screens and we all stayed focused on seeking justice!

I can’t stop crying

never thought we would get this point

Please Lord, guide and protect this jury

Curious, why wasn't she charged with unlawful disposal of a body?

How will we know when the jury has reached a verdict?

In the sticky thread section there is a verdict thread. Subscribe to it and you will get an email from WS when they have a verdict.

WFTV and Orlando Sentinel have text alerts available at their websites. There are probably other options, but these are the ones I am aware of.

does anyone know what the work hours are for the jury? (ie: are they able to work as long as they want?)

Wow. I have to admit I was a little nervous after listening to Baez last night. The jurors don't know all that we do, and he made some points that they could believe in.

Linda just rocked it though, and I'm not worried anymore.
It's my birthday today, and I just got the best gift! Thank you Jeff, and Linda.

Happy Birthday!!!

How will we know when the jury has reached a verdict?

They'll have a countdown clock and I'm pretty sure the station HLN will be staying on air discussing this waiting on a verdict.
imo
eta, I believe the court gives a 30 minute notice to return to court too.

The husband who has not watched anything except snippets of closing arguments, and is now watching jury instruction just said he believes the jury will go with Murder 1 with premeditation because she had every opportunity to stop placing duct tape on Caylee's face.

I <3 this man! Now he understands my 3 year vigil of this case.

Ugh... mine keeps trying to argue with me. He doesn't think the state proved their case :banghead:

These instructions are so important.

I'm calling first degree murder. The instructions are crafted in a way that will allow the jury to not necessarily agree on the premeditation.

And I'm hoping we have a verdict by Wednesday.

I'm hoping we have one by tonight.
:woohoo:

If I see Alan Dershowitz's face in the upcoming months/years after the verdict, I will be beside myself.

Oh to be a fly inside the head of Casey right now.

Not me. That's too scary a place. Her whole aurora is filled with hate. And her hate will catch up to her one day.

It is used to distinguish between the different CA's in this case. It means Inmate Casey Anthony, but I like it to mean insane.

In all honesty, when I first joined WS I thought KC stood for Killer Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans