2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
George can barely breathe...
HLN mentioned that he often sighs...in Court and out of Court...now that is a true sign of grief. I hope that the family will continue to heal...and find some peace in their lives.

You are most likely correct. She will say it was Baez however her father will never forgive her . He is done with her, He washed his hands of her right there in the court room. CA may buy it as she is her Mom... Lee I can not even fathom where he stands in all this mess...

I think George will forgive and fall for another lie ...

i wonder what questions will be sent back from the jury - I'm going to crap any time that happens.

Just as Judge Perry finished his jury instructions.
0704b.jpg

Sounds like some of the alternates were note-takers and left their notes behind.

Locked, kept under seal. Wow, it doesn't sound like a nice term for juror treatment.

I guess ICA goes all the way back to jail now....rather than just holding cell

Baez now worried that an alternate juror will write a book before he does....

Wonder if JB has told ICA that she will be found Not guilty.

Just another day in court for ICA from her demeanor.

I love the "Verdict Watch" on HLN. Counting the hours minutes and seconds till we get a verdict.

You are most likely correct. She will say it was Baez however her father will never forgive her . He is done with her, He washed his hands of her right there in the court room. CA may buy it as she is her Mom... Lee I can not even fathom where he stands in all this mess...

GA washed his hands but of who???? JB or CA or both?

Would length of jury deliberations give the DT any grounds for appeal? Meaning would a quick verdict be bad in that sense?

I know there is a very general rule of thumb about the time the jury spends deliberating and whether that indicates guilty or NG verdict. I just can't remember what it is! Big help, I know. Hopefully someone here will know.
I heard about it during OJ trial.

Well, it's over. Here is hoping for justice for sweet Caylee Marie. Thank you all for helping me keep my sanity. I am so glad I have found you!:grouphug:

When does JB get his contempt charges? I got a little giddy when HHJP said Mr. Baez come with me.

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie