2011.07.05 official verdict reading

This is surreal! I cannot believe that I have lived in a country that can allow a mother to kill a helpless 2 year old baby & there is no justice for Caylee !! I am speechless,shelf shocked.

No worries. There will be a day that the One True Light shines on us all - even Casey Anthony.

I no longer believe in justice. I have no faith in people.

WHEN IS THE PRESS CONFERENCE ? I heard on the radio that the jury was going to have a press conference. Any idea when?

All they proved was she lies and parties and doesn't express emotions normally. As I stated throughout the whole trial - they could not prove she did anything to that child beyond a reasonable doubt.

OMG HLN TH's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 8 weeks all they talked about was juror #4 hanging the jury and how all the nurses, IT ppl would understand the decomp, computer stuff and would vote prosecution. NOW they backtrack and blame it all on jury selection and new there were 5-6 would be a hard sale! PULEAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No worries. There will be a day that the One True Light shines on us all - even Casey Anthony.

Jury doesn't want to speak to Media

Surprise Surprise

I am so disgusted right now. I can not understand this no matter how hard I have tried since the verdict was read. No justice for that poor baby. And how can this dumb jury find her guilty of lying when they found her innocent of murder. How does that make any sense? I wish there was some way perry could over rule this set of jurors.

What I learned today: if you're a cute female you CAN get away with murder. If there isn't a video of you committing the crime AND a DNA match with your fingerprint in the victim's blood, then a jury won't be able to convict. Because of the CSI-effect, juries nowadays expect the level of scientific testing to equal or exceed the CSI fantasy crime shows. Pathological liars everywhere must be celebrating.

The jury doesn't want to speak to the media because they know she is guilty. However, under the law they will say there was reasonable doubt. My thanks to LDB, JA, FG, and HHJP. GodSpeed.

I've spent a couple of hours trying to process this.

All I can come up with is I believe in Karma. She can walk the streets now, but Karma will be waiting for her. Maybe now right now, but she has a whole lifetime to wait for it. She'll receive Karma. And it will hurt.

I hope the rest of her life is living hell from the public, to the point where she WISHES she had been convicted.

ugh, I am so tired of trying. Seems like all the good things happen to all the bad people. Now she can be a millionaire, and be famous. All the attention she always wanted, just handed to her like this. And she's child free, still young, and can spend the rest of her life partying!

Nobody wants to hear I TOLD YOU SO but I told you so very long ago when I stopped participating in this circus.
I know you are all frustrated with this verdict and do not want to hear I told you so, but I did.
I know that Daddy the "Ex LE" cleaned it up so there would be no ties to KC, I knew that daddy should be arrested, I knew that KC is MI, I knew that there was no 31 days of missing Caylee Daddy knew long before 31 days.

NOW KC will need some cosmetic surgery to stay safe.

I echo everyone elses sentiments exactly...it's like a nitemare that no one will wake me up from.

Try as I might to just go on and forget this mess there are a few questions that immediately pop into my head and will just not leave.

Apparantly the jury did believe the accidental drowning defense and/or ICA was not responsible in any way for the death of her child Caylee.

Given that,she admitted to being there when Caylee drowned and then George yelled at her and (while were not quite sure what happened after that it was intimated that) then with her knowledge disposed of Caylee's body I've learned a few things about the Law!! Ive learned that....

You CAN'T beat your kids,
you CAN'T just let them run as they please and possibly endanger themselves
you CAN'T let them go hungry,
you CAN'T not provide them shelter,
you CAN'T not give them medical care if needed,
you CAN'T not educate them, etc.

as ALL that is illegal!! And you WILL be prosecuted!!

BUT....this verdict has made it perfectly clear that...

Neglecting your child enough to allow her to come to die under your care,is NOT a crime!!
Hiding your dead child's body is NOT a crime!!
Failing to report your child missing, EVER, is NOT a crime!!
Hindering and refusing to cooperate in finding your missing child is NOT a crime!! (except if you lie to LE)
Disposing of your childs body by putting it in a trash bag and throwing it in a swamp is NOT a crime!! (not even littering? Not even as an accessory?? She SAID she knew Caylee was dead and George was disposing the body right? )

None of those things are illegal,they're not even Child abuse or neglect evidently...

Im sure this information will be extremely interesting to, and will go a long way towards getting future child abusers and psychopathic parents off the hook for killing their children.

Just DO any or ALL the above without fear of guilt!

Simply because, you haven't injured/damaged your child... youve KILLED your Child

UNREAL.....

Nobody wants to hear I TOLD YOU SO but I told you so very long ago when I stopped participating in this circus.
I know you are all frustrated with this verdict and do not want to hear I told you so, but I did.
I know that Daddy the "Ex LE" cleaned it up so there would be no ties to KC, I knew that daddy should be arrested, I knew that KC is MI, I knew that there was no 31 days of missing Caylee Daddy knew long before 31 days.

What does "MI" stand for?

That jury must think "shockingly high" levels of chloroform are normal in a car trunk. That jury must think the smell of decomp in the car was from a dead animal, or rotten pizza. The hair with death band? Oh that's just a misunderstanding.

They must think GA was involved, covered it up, they must have believed Cindy searched for the 'chloroform.'

Linda Drane Burdick's fear was well-founded. Common sense did not occur here.

Madame Clerk paused and skipped a beat when she read the charge. Then she did her job.

But that pause should say it all, I think. Poor lady, having to read that awful news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back